Africa Panini

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Anyone trying to complete the album Africa Cup 2019? With one box is possible to get a set?
I'm not sure if I will collect it, but if there are more people doing it, it would be easier to make it complete.
I'm actually following the tournament now (it's broadcasted in Eurosport) and I'm curious to know more about that album shared by @Ceesmk.

Ceesmk

Impossible with 1 box

50 packs ( x 5 stickers) by box, 351 stickers for the complete collection

beto18

Since the day I saw this album in the forum, I wanted to know if this collection has any license from the CAF or the participating teams but until now I did not find any information about it.

I only found some images on the internet and yes, indeed the publisher is SPHINX as you can see in this picture of the boxes (closing sticker or packaging)
01.jpg

Images of the album. With a small logo of the CAF on the cover, The qualifying phase, it seems that Kenya and Tanzania are on the center sheet (unfortunately a single sheet for these countries and possibly for all small selections) the programme and the back cover.
02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

Some envelopes and stickers.
07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg

The totality of the participating countries, the 24 selections.
13.jpg 14.jpg

It seems like a good album ;) and the good thing is that there are several selections that I have never seen in any collection.

Since the day I saw this album in the forum, I wanted to know if this collection has any license from the CAF or the participating teams but until now I did not find any information about it.

I only found some images on the internet and yes, indeed the publisher is SPHINX as you can see in this picture of the boxes (closing sticker or packaging)
View attachment 13276

Images of the album. With a small logo of the CAF on the cover, The qualifying phase, it seems that Kenya and Tanzania are on the center sheet (unfortunately a single sheet for these countries and possibly for all small selections) the programme and the back cover.
View attachment 13277 View attachment 13278 View attachment 13279 View attachment 13280 View attachment 13281

Some envelopes and stickers.
View attachment 13282 View attachment 13283 View attachment 13284 View attachment 13285 View attachment 13286 View attachment 13287

The totality of the participating countries, the 24 selections.
View attachment 13288 View attachment 13289

It seems like a good album ;) and the good thing is that there are several selections that I have never seen in any collection.
Some of these photos where taken at my home :D

Ceesmk

I have now the complete set of the African Cup 2019 album. Unfortunately, due to my accident, I can't stick for this moment. But if you have any questions about the collection, just ask! When I will be OK, I will stick everything and share pictures.

Anyone trying to complete the album Africa Cup 2019? With one box is possible to get a set?
I'm not sure if I will collect it, but if there are more people doing it, it would be easier to make it complete.
No mate you can't complete it with just one box , the box contains just 250 stickers and the collection is 351 stickers , but two boxes will be sufficient . I have a full collection if you want
Regards