Women's World Cup 2019

Bidus

Argh Yes 3,10€ for shipping in France, it was 2€ per sheet so 2 + 2 + 3,10 = 7,10 and in Spain it was 2 + 2 + 3 = 7

Again, why not placing that in Panini websites, if they sell like that? Everyone can buy then.
--> Don't know, I'm tired to try to understand Panini. Same question about UK, why it is not possible to order from Foreign countries with a foreign address ??? 2 updates in 2 different countries and two ways to purchase it.:oops:

I understand very well the human factor, but can't see any progress to minimize mistakes... Well, I admit I'm upset with Panini Italy because my order done more than a month ago still didn't arrive to an italian address and Panini itself excused with late deliveries from italian post
--> July and August it is not the best period to expect fast deliveries from South European Countries :D (It is just a joke)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Argh Yes 3,10€ for shipping in France, it was 2€ per sheet so 2 + 2 + 3,10 = 7,10 and in Spain it was 2 + 2 + 3 = 7

--> Don't know, I'm tired to try to understand Panini. Same question about UK, why it is not possible to order from Foreign countries with a foreign address ??? 2 updates in 2 different countries and two ways to purchase it.:oops:

--> July and August it is not the best period to expect fast deliveries from South European Countries :D (It is just a joke)
Oh, so you pay per sheet? Wow, this is getting better :p

I think it's not possible for english updates, because they are only in UK (that's why delivery is just in 1-day)... But italian updates are in Italy, where stickers come from... Logistics!

Inside italian post must be always July and August :D Here it's been "normal", which means "do it when you feel to"... Even now a friend of mine complained postman didn't even bother to deliver his package, even though he saw the delivery van... Looking at tracking says "attempted to deliver, receiver not at home".

Dieter

For the Italian update you can ask to your country Panini customer service, they will send you a purchase link around 7€ including shipping for the stickers.

Bidus

PS: @dantzig Panini Loves to contradict you twice in a Week :D
PS2 : No way to do that with UK update. You can't order them if you are not in UK because UK shipping address is mandatory.
Thx for that info, i've just send an email. I will provide you later with details how it went.

@dantzig Belgian postman aren't that much better, delivering without damaging is really hard it seems… (even though i have a special mailbox in which panini albums can fit)

redwhite

Whoopwhoop, my Italian sheets from Switzerland arrived today! :D Thanks to @Bidus for the genious tip. ;)

Luckily it arrived in good condition, even the thickness of the paper is thin. If I compare them with the Spanish update sheet, the paper is less glossy which makes it not as sharp as the Spanish one.

IMG_6501.JPG

IMG_6502.JPG

redwhite

I still didn't get a reply from panini about the italian update. @redwhite did you contact them through the belgian website?
Yes, I took contact with the Belgian customer service. First I've got a very fast reply, but finally it also took about 5 days till I received the URL for the payment.

irrintzi

Buenas noches:
Soy nuevo en este foro, pero me gustaría que alguien me diera información de donde o como puedo conseguir las cinco pegatinas brillantes de Francia de la colección womens world cup France 2019. Gracias de antemano.
Un saludo

Ceesmk

Hola!
Very difficult to find, even in France; those stickers are on sale only in some supermarkets with blisters. I am French, I didn't find them until now.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Buenas noches:
Soy nuevo en este foro, pero me gustaría que alguien me diera información de donde o como puedo conseguir las cinco pegatinas brillantes de Francia de la colección womens world cup France 2019. Gracias de antemano.
Un saludo
Welcome to the forums. Since you're new here, I'm letting this one slip by, but we only accept english in these forums, so everyone can understand better.

About your request of where to find the five exclusive shiny stickers: they are not available anymore, it was an exclusive promo from Panini France, with a very limited print, possibly just some hundreds or even less.

They were only available in blisters with 14 packets, sold in affiliated french Panini websites. Some days after I posted here the info (see quote below), they were sold out. Very hard to find now without paying a lot for them.

Anyway, seems no one knows (or doesn't want to share :p), so I'll tell you that I could only find these blisters online, in specific panini affiliated sport pages: FFF Boutique, Footcenter & Madeinsport. They send abroad, not only in France (shipping prices are specified in Livraison something).

irrintzi

Buenos dias
Quisiera agradecer a Ceesmk ya Dantzig por la información sobre los cromos brillantes de la colección copa mundial femenina francia 2019. Sobre el tema del inglés, comentar que no tengo ni idea de como traducir lo que escribio, agradecería ayuda.
Un saludo

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Buenos dias
Quisiera agradecer a Ceesmk ya Dantzig por la información sobre los cromos brillantes de la colección copa mundial femenina francia 2019. Sobre el tema del inglés, comentar que no tengo ni idea de como traducir lo que escribio, agradecería ayuda.
Un saludo
Traductor de Google es una buena ayuda, muchos aqui lo usan.

I can understand spanish very well, some others too, but imagine if we all spoke in our native languages here, we couldn't understand each other unless we were constantly using translation tools.

beto18

Hello.
Are they both "Made in Brazil"? Is there any blue light border "Made in Italy" as well?
Thanks.
Yes. The light blue edge envelopes were made by "PANINI - Brazil" and distributed in Brazil and Chile. There are no light blue edge envelopes made in ITALY.
But there are blue envelopes made in Argentina and distributed only in that country.
(All have been published in this thread, you can check it again ;))

Greglesuedois

Yes. The light blue edge envelopes were made by "PANINI - Brazil" and distributed in Brazil and Chile. There are no light blue edge envelopes made in ITALY.
But there are blue envelopes made in Argentina and distributed only in that country.
(All have been published in this thread, you can check it again ;))
Many thanks for your feedback!
I saw the different packets in the thread but recently I saw a picture with the blue light border and « Made in Italy ». But the picture was removed. And I was wondering if I did not see properly or not...