Women's World Cup 2019

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
With Spain, Italy and France releasing update stickers, is there any chance of England doing the same?
French update stickers? Where?

England never done update stickers, but there's always a first time.

martinw

In around 5% of my stickers have a raised edge, normally just on the top but also sometimes on the left/right. It looks like there's a second layer of paper but I think it's when the stickers are vacuum sealed one of the stickers isn't completely beneath the one in front so doesn't get packed tightly together.
Is this a common thing? should I just shut up and stick in the album as the weight will eventually flatten out the bumps through time.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
In around 5% of my stickers have a raised edge, normally just on the top but also sometimes on the left/right. It looks like there's a second layer of paper but I think it's when the stickers are vacuum sealed one of the stickers isn't completely beneath the one in front so doesn't get packed tightly together.
Is this a common thing? should I just shut up and stick in the album as the weight will eventually flatten out the bumps through time.

View attachment 13069
Sometimes it does happen that, though 5% is unusual.

Try sticking one and if you're fine with result, stick the rest. If not ok, then contact Panini UK.

Jamiepr74

There’s now some England update stickers available direct from Panini for £2.99.....

Attachments

Caniggia

Contributor
There’s now some England update stickers available direct from Panini for £2.99.....

thanks a lot for sharing ;)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
French update stickers? Where?

England never done update stickers, but there's always a first time.

There you go, Panini loves to contradict me :p

Dieter

Ok, so i've started this collection (pretty late i know). Starting late screwed me already. How the hell will i be able to find the 5 silver stickers... lol
So far i got this info from reading the thread:
*no special albums (with different amount of stickers)
*5 silver stickers in blisters in france
*english update
*spain update
*italian update (not being able to find these 2 pages though)

Am i forgetting something?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Ok, so i've started this collection (pretty late i know). Starting late screwed me already. How the hell will i be able to find the 5 silver stickers... lol
So far i got this info from reading the thread:
*no special albums (with different amount of stickers)
*5 silver stickers in blisters in france
*english update
*spain update
*italian update (not being able to find these 2 pages though)

Am i forgetting something?
If you prefer hardcover album, only in Brazil.

Silver stickers had a very short print run, probably just some hundreds.

Italian update only if you order WWC19 stickers from Panini Italy.

Bidus

For the Italian update you can ask to your country Panini customer service, they will send you a purchase link around 7€ including shipping for the stickers.

Bidus

PS: @dantzig Panini Loves to contradict you twice in a Week :D
PS2 : No way to do that with UK update. You can't order them if you are not in UK because UK shipping address is mandatory.

Last edited:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
For the Italian update you can ask to your country Panini customer service, they will send you a purchase link around 7€ including shipping for the stickers.

Bidus
Seriously?

First: why not placing in Panini websites, just like box+album and missing stickers?
Second: 7€?! Wow, either it comes wrapped in gold or someone is earning some free money.

They should care more about fulfilling the orders and make sure italian post delivers properly, because it's been terrible.

Bidus

Yes seriously,

Just send a message to your Customer service saying : I'm collecting Women World Cup 2019, bablablabla There is an update of the Italian team, bblablalbal Let me know how to purchase it blablablalbla

Then they will ask for your address confirmation and you just have to click on the link provided to purchase them. Working at least from France and Spain (Verified). Not yet received but purchased.

Yes it is 7,10€ when you purchase from France, in fact it is 3€ for the stickers and 3,10€ for the shipping. It is 7€ from spain purchasing 3 + 3.

First: why not placing in Panini websites, just like box+album and missing stickers?
--> I guess, we would know for long time it here was a commercial logic at Panini ;-)

They should care more about fulfilling the orders and make sure italian post delivers properly, because it's been terrible.
--> There is humans behing "missing stickers", it is not a robot, so more mistakes. Otherwise I agree, on my last 5 orders, 4 Times it was a mistake. Also about shipping it very variable, sometimes it is well protected, sometimes not. Also it depends on the warehouse holding the products.