Women's World Cup 2019

adnan

I'm currently in the Netherlands but cannot find this collection in newsagents or newspaper stands.
Does anyone know in which stores in NL this collection can be purchased?
Thanks,
Martins
I would also appreciate any info about the selling places in Netherlands.

Ramsfan10

Does anyone know the full contents of the Jugon magazine with the Spain update stickers?

Is it just the magazine, update stickers & extra album pages or are there other things included?

Jromeu

Does anyone know the full contents of the Jugon magazine with the Spain update stickers?

Is it just the magazine, update stickers & extra album pages or are there other things included?
Only the "update" stickers (Angela Sosa will not be in the World Cup...., "great" update by Panini)
Nothing more included

LeicesterRob

Contributor
Patron

redwhite

Thanks @dantzig It’s my pleasure to help.

I’ll add hardcover details as soon as it arrives from Brazil too!
Excellent review, thanks!

Only one little remark and that's what I'm missing in other reviews too. There is almost no attention on the backside of a sticker. It's maybe a detail, but in my eyes a backside of a sticker is very important too, at least if you collect series as a loose set.

Jamiepr74

Just thought I would give an update to my collection as I have just started mine....

I bought a starter pack, 20 individual packets, and 3 boxes.........and out of all that in the main part.....

One collection of 420 stickers with 60 missing.

Another collection of 280 stickers with 200 missing.

Might have to try and place multiple orders with Panini for missing stickers to try and complete 2 albums.......

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Well then, competition has started yesterday with a clear France victory against a weak Korea... Currently, China is giving a lot of trouble to Germany, should have scored twice already.

Too bad broadcast here in Portugal is very limited to just few matches in RTP2, which is the public channel least viewed (by far) and Eurosport this time is not broadcasting in Europe, like 2011 and 2015. Seems FIFA sold the rights to highest bidders, which doesn't mean quality and if it's public television, certainly not the same coverage.

If I want to watch matches, I have to do it by stream, not even youtube lives because they immediately file a complain to shut them down.

EDIT: Actually, I found that FIFA website redirected to RTP Play, which is broadcasting the match without any commentaries... Good enough for me :)

LeicesterRob

Contributor
Patron
Looks superb, where did you buy this from please?
Yeah it’s a great addition plus the stickers are the same as UK so it’s easy to complete.

I get mine from a great contact in Brazil but I see there’s one on eBay today (guess you may need to move quick to secure it!)