Women's World Cup 2019

redwhite

I decided to buy directly to Panini my last 36 stickers. 20 were shinie and no one swaps for regular stickers.
You have luck that you can order missing stickers of this serie in your country.

In Belgium it's not released, we can buy boxes straightly from Italy ( http://collectibles.paninibelgium.com/store/col_bel_nl/fifa-womens-world-cup-2019.html ), but we can't order missing stickers ( http://collectibles.paninibelgium.com/store/col_bel_nl/ontbrekende-stickers-kaarten/sport.html ).

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
You have luck that you can order missing stickers of this serie in your country.

In Belgium it's not released, we can buy boxes straightly from Italy ( http://collectibles.paninibelgium.com/store/col_bel_nl/fifa-womens-world-cup-2019.html ), but we can't order missing stickers ( http://collectibles.paninibelgium.com/store/col_bel_nl/ontbrekende-stickers-kaarten/sport.html ).
Same here in Portugal, you can order boxes online, but not order stickers so far... But Panini surely will add the missing stickers, it was always like that with those online collections such as Euro 2017 or Giro.

Opened one now, just 8 shinies (got 3 of the easy 4: Spain, Germany & China, missed South Africa).
I've opened a second box, 9 shinies and almost all different than previous 8 (just Thailand badge double)... 17 shinies is indeed very low and it's clearly the same strategy as WC18 or Euro16.

But those shinies... Just wow, for sure one of the best looking stickers I've seen from Panini.

Overall, I got around 370/380 different stickers... A bit better than I was expecting.

marinerpete

Hello @Paninimeister

I bought a starter set for £3.99 from WH Smith’s today and it includes 26 stickers.

You’ll find all of the major outlets stock it like Sainsbury’s, Coop, Tesco etc

I couldn’t see any packets for sale today but I’m sure there will be loads in 1-2 days time.

Panini sell the box of 50 packets for £40 too

View attachment 12676
Did this starter pack have packs with blank barcodes? Help much appreciated.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Yes, I just opened my package.

You lucky bastard, I have a spare Gaëtane Thiney for you. :D

Unfortunately I'm still missing Sarah Bouhaddi :(

View attachment 12743
Woah, lucky me! Too bad I didn't get Bouhaddi double for you, would be the perfect swap :( Hopefully my Renard double can help you with Bouhaddi.

Just out of curiosity, what numbers you got from those 00xx/0050? Can't see well... I got 01/05/06/25/26... Also, think this means there's only 50 blisters overall? Surely not, it's too limited, right?

Looks like blisters are already out of stock from those online shops? Can't find them anymore.

redwhite

Woah, lucky me! Too bad I didn't get Bouhaddi double for you, would be the perfect swap :( Hopefully my Renard double can help you with Bouhaddi.

Just out of curiosity, what numbers you got from those 00xx/0050? Can't see well... I got 01/05/06/25/26... Also, think this means there's only 50 blisters overall? Surely not, it's too limited, right?

Looks like blisters are already out of stock from those online shops? Can't find them anymore.
It seems that the online shop where we bought the blisters had indeed only 50 blisters in stock. They are now selling regular blisters only.
After checking the labels I can tell you that I've got 0002, 0007, 0010, 0014, 0021 and 0023 / 0050.

Anyone from France who could buy them in the local stores?

Last edited:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
It seems that the online shop where we bought the blisters had indeed only 50 blisters in stock. They are now selling regular blisters only.
After checking the labels I can tell you that I've got 0002, 0007, 0010, 0014, 0021 and 0023 / 0050.

Anyone from France who could buy them in the local stores?
You bought where? Mine were from Footcenter.

Just 50 for all stores then, since the 3 mentioned before are all related to Panini and all 3 are now sold out... Couldn't find anywhere else, just in those online stores.

Perhaps @Makhno @Bidus @Joel9 know something more? My relative living in Paris outskirts couldn't find them anywhere too.

Joel9

You bought where? Mine were from Footcenter.

Just 50 for all stores then, since the 3 mentioned before are all related to Panini and all 3 are now sold out... Couldn't find anywhere else, just in those online stores.

Perhaps @Makhno @Bidus @Joel9 know something more? My relative living in Paris outskirts couldn't find them anywhere too.
Well i didn't start this collection im not interested to make it having a low budget i have to prioritize so im making the rte20 axl, but in my search in the stores nearby me for the acl product i have stumbled on the products of the women collection and all of the shops have only normal blisters not a single blister with those special stickers on it tomorrow i may go do grocery shopping elsewhere and I will try to see if they're that rare

Bidus

Hello,

I’m not collecting women world cup, what I can say about those blisters is that they were available at Madeinsport, Footcenter, cdiscount and the French Federation store. They are now out of stock.

Don’t know if they will be available again. If not, it will be definitively a rare collector set.

Bidus

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I bought mine at madeinsport. The relay-delivery was free for me.

Just the same as the French pay version. (French barcode)
So they were definitely connected and only 50 for all seems very low. Even if Panini just printed one full sheet (which is 200 stickers), there should be at least 150 more somewhere... Strange.

Anyway, yesterday night I've opened my last box and it was a buggy one... In first 21 packets, had 19 shinies, all different. Next 20 packets, just one shiny. After 40 packets, pattern returned to beginning, similar to first 10, so 7 more shinies. In the end, 27 shinies, with 4 doubles (the easy 4).

In the pictures below, which have stickers split by packet and ordered exactly as they came out, you can easily see patterns for shinies: first shinies were from first sticker inside packet, then second and so on.

Pictures have packets 1-9 / 10-17 / 18-25 / 26-33 / 34-41 / 42-50

IMG_20190513_004505.jpg IMG_20190513_005920.jpg IMG_20190513_010711.jpg IMG_20190513_011411.jpg IMG_20190513_012134.jpg IMG_20190513_012655.jpg

Obviously I'm satisfied with these "errors", had more shinies here than in my past two full boxes, perhaps even a third :)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Thanks to @redwhite, I've got all five french shiny stickers... Thank you very much my friend!

IMG_20190519_143937.jpg

Panini has added missing stickers orders in my country, so check in your country too.

redwhite

Thanks to @redwhite, I've got all five french shiny stickers... Thank you very much my friend!

View attachment 12845

Panini has added missing stickers orders in my country, so check in your country too.
You've shared us the URL where we could buy those blisters, so it was a pleasure to send you the missing sticker. Without your tip I'm afraid I had to buy all those shiny stickers through eBay and even there it's almost not available anymore, except you want to pay 20 EUR for just only one sticker.

Martins

I'm currently in the Netherlands but cannot find this collection in newsagents or newspaper stands.
Does anyone know in which stores in NL this collection can be purchased?
Thanks,
Martins