Women's World Cup 2019

Sergio Z

Panini Brasil has announced the start of the pre-sale for the hardcover 2019 WWC album.

Danju

Patron
Doday I received a starter pack that I´ve bought from an Italian seller, It surprised me when it arrives cause it has the typical "Le grandi raccolte per la gioventu" banner on the front top but an swiss flag on the back.
Sure I know that there is an Italian speaking part of switzerland but so far I did not know they have their special albums in that way, usally there are those platinum or gold versions, for Mans WC...
Does anyone know if there were similar albums from previous events ?

1.jpeg2.jpeg

adnan

Doday I received a starter pack that I´ve bought from an Italian seller, It surprised me when it arrives cause it has the typical "Le grandi raccolte per la gioventu" banner on the front top but an swiss flag on the back.
Sure I know that there is an Italian speaking part of switzerland but so far I did not know they have their special albums in that way, usally there are those platinum or gold versions, for Mans WC...

View attachment 12541View attachment 12542
My Calciatori 2017/2018 album from starter pack, bought in Italy, had only Swiss flag on the back. I was wondering the same back then.

redwhite

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

View attachment 12541View attachment 12542
Was surprised also with my Calciatori 18/19 starter pack bringing the album with swiss flag. Seems usual now for italian collections?

I guess you'll not find it in Belgian stores. At least it's not available at sticker-collection.be, the Belgian distributor.
Currently only online available at: http://collectibles.paninibelgium.com/store/col_bel_nl/fifa-womens-world-cup-2019.html and that's probably straightly from Panini Italy. Also a newsletter I've received with the announcement of the WomenWC19 release was from Panini.it
Exactly, same as me receiving Panini newsletter in portuguese about WWC18 selling in Panini Portugal.

stickersCat

Patron
In Spain not released yet. Next Jugon magazine will give on unopened packet. I guess they will release the collection...

stickersCat

Patron
Can we start a list of albums have been released...
1-BELGIUM
2-ITALY (with Swiss flag back)
3-BRAZIL (different cover???)
4-PORTUGAL
5-FRANCE

I am interested to get all versions of these album. Any help contact me by PE please...Many thanks

Last edited:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Can we start a list of albums have been released...
1-BELGIUM
2-ITALY (with Swiss flag back)
3-BRAZIL (different cover???)
4-PORTUGAL
5-FRANCE

I am interested to get all versions of these album. Any help contact me by PE please...Many thanks
Almost certain Belgium and Portugal are just selling online and it's probably the italian version, since online album+box sales are sent directly from Modena.

EDIT: Or maybe it's the german version sold in Panini websites, at least my Euro 2017 album is german.

byoplayer

In Cromosrepes, a page to make trades in Spain, I have been talk to another member that has already bought in Spain a box and the album. He lives in Cantabria.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Conceirning the extra stickers you can find in the blisters, are they exactly the same as those stickers you can find inside the packets?
Yes, same as 2015 blisters. Hopefully this time those shinies are not as rare as the ones in 2015, but if they are, then buying blisters is a good deal.

Danju

Patron
Yes, same as 2015 blisters. Hopefully this time those shinies are not as rare as the ones in 2015, but if they are, then buying blisters is a good deal.
I just quickly opened a display and only had 5 shinys, so.... yes they are rare again.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I just quickly opened a display and only had 5 shinys, so.... yes they are rare again.
There are 36 different, a box is supposed to be half of the collection... and you got just 5? :mad:

I'll wait for more feedback, as I don't believe 5 is normal (just like when I got just 3 in World Cup 18), but we really need to make ourselves heard, Panini can't go on with these fraudulent strategies.