I did "add to basket" step, nothing happens. Still says empty cart. The site has gotten worse than before.Click "Add to basket" in the end, old man
Today there was more to complain. Since whenever I logged into my account, Topps added extra £10 plus stupid postage, I decided to buy without account, using Paypal Express... and it didn't work too, right in the last step to pay, Topps say I don't have a valid email (which is never requested in any step!)... This website is more broken than Notre Dame rooftop
However, I remembered that I had a second account... and voilá, this time it worked perfectly!
Thank you Topps:
Sticker prices are still good though, 10p each is very nice... It can't be all bad!
- for adding some buggy fee in the checkout of my main account.
- for be able to order in just one of three ways that should work!
- for those missing sticker tables, it's one of the dumbest ideas ever, so stupid to constantly go up and down to change tabs and selecting stickers!
- for rising again shipping price, you had wonderful affordable prices, now it's the same as Panini... there goes one of the few points you were better.
- for your amazing promos that no one cares, because they are not amazing after all.
Glad you finally did your order and checked out. What a shambles.