UEFA Women 2022 Euro Cup

FC Swiss

condett20051205

available in may ! like Tour De France album
sources : panini france

apparently, the collection would have taken a lot of delay according to panini france

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
No news about Russia team being replaced? I'm wondering now what Panini will do... keep russian team there? Wait for some replacement (obviously rooting for Portugal)? Just release the album without Russia, so 15 teams only? Or leave a couple of pages for the 16th team when announced and release later some update set?

albuz888

No news about Russia team being replaced? I'm wondering now what Panini will do... keep russian team there? Wait for some replacement (obviously rooting for Portugal)? Just release the album without Russia, so 15 teams only? Or leave a couple of pages for the 16th team when announced and release later some update set?
sulla foto della confezione se non sbaglio non c'è la bandiera russa
on the photo of the package if I'm not mistaken there is no Russian flag

Last edited:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
sulla foto della confezione se non sbaglio non c'è la bandiera russa
on the photo of the package if I'm not mistaken there is no Russian flag
True, just the 15 other countries... So Panini will definitely go without Russia, probably no extra space for the replacement... or maybe Panini will add something related to Ukraine in the Russia spot?

Guinness

When is due date for launching the collection?
Not sure whether I find more interesting to see no team at all or the replacement one

Ceesmk

True, just the 15 other countries... So Panini will definitely go without Russia, probably no extra space for the replacement... or maybe Panini will add something related to Ukraine in the Russia spot?
When Japan announced they won't play the Copa America in 2011 after Fukushima, Costa Rica took their place after the issue of the Panini album. Panini edited a special booklet with Costa Rica team and in the latest albums the booklet was attached in the centre of the album

Guinness

When Japan announced they won't play the Copa America in 2011 after Fukushima, Costa Rica took their place after the issue of the Panini album. Panini edited a special booklet with Costa Rica team and in the latest albums the booklet was attached in the centre of the album
Sorry for the offtopic but I suppose you don't have pictures of those, do you?

Ceesmk

Sorry for the offtopic but I suppose you don't have pictures of those, do you?
I have the albums, so here are the pictures (sorry for the flashes)
In the Argentinian Edition, no booklet because it was issued before the decision of Japan team
In the Italian one, the booklet appears.
P1440753.JPGP1440754.JPGP1440755.JPGP1440756.JPGP1440757.JPGP1440758.JPGP1440759.JPG

Attachments

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Rooting for a Portugal booklet then!

However... again outrageous prices incoming, same 1€ per 5 stickers, just like Euro 2021.

Unless there's some great promo later, think I'll pass this one (or I'll get Portugal stuff in case it's there after all).