Uefa Nations League 2022/23 stickers

Detective

Thanks!

Maaaan, I'm blushing :)

On topic, any ideas if this album will be with in action stickers or portrait?
seeing the photo of the Stickerpoint stickers I understand that they will be in portrait. I also believe that the stickers will be double (like fifa365 or champions from a few years ago). I think it is impossible to make an album of 244 single stickers divided solely according to their qualities, it would be very repetitive.

I think 200 stickers will be divided like this:
20 teams
20 stickers per team (including logo) = 20: 2 = 10 stickers.
44 stickers divided according to the qualities of the players.
It would be nice to also put the logo and the strongest footballer from San Marino, Cyprus, Gibraltar .. but if they don't have the licenses for the strongest teams I guess it won't be achievable.

However, these are only guesses ... or hopes!

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
seeing the photo of the Stickerpoint stickers I understand that they will be in portrait. I also believe that the stickers will be double (like fifa365 or champions from a few years ago). I think it is impossible to make an album of 244 single stickers divided solely according to their qualities, it would be very repetitive.

I think 200 stickers will be divided like this:
20 teams
20 stickers per team (including logo) = 20: 2 = 10 stickers.
44 stickers divided according to the qualities of the players.
It would be nice to also put the logo and the strongest footballer from San Marino, Cyprus, Gibraltar .. but if they don't have the licenses for the strongest teams I guess it won't be achievable.

However, these are only guesses ... or hopes!
I think the other guys might be right, it doesn't seem to be the usual set split by teams... here's a answer I got today from the Topps manager I usually speak with:

Well, the collection is 245 to be more precise. You must consider it is a road to, not the final product, I mean it is a preview, so its shorter than the full release in 2024.

It is focused on the group phase, with logos of the national teams, kits (with special felt material) and only the best players in each team, the dream team, etc.
I've asked him about possible licensing problems, let's see his answer.

Detective

Thats sucks! Those are my favorite countries!
Im italian..i feel you ahhah
let's not despair though ... maybe I'm wrong. But I am certain about Germany and England

I think the other guys might be right, it doesn't seem to be the usual set split by teams... here's a answer I got today from the Topps manager I usually speak with:

I've asked him about possible licensing problems, let's see his answer.
Aigh .. then it was just as we feared .. at this point I also expect players from less strong nations..thank for info, mate

Hoddle01

This is beginning to sound like a disappointing release. By the sound of it, just 11 or 12 players per team with the four big nations wearing false kit.

I'll give it a miss and save my money.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Aigh .. then it was just as we feared .. at this point I also expect players from less strong nations..thank for info, mate
Yes, at least the badge and kit may hint to a broader range of teams, but there shouldn't be full teams there.

This is beginning to sound like a disappointing release. By the sound of it, just 11 or 12 players per team with the four big nations wearing false kit.

I'll give it a miss and save my money.
I wouldn't call "disappointing" right away, it's just something different than the usual intro/teams/extras... Panini does that on Euro/WC albums and we see the last years have been super boring... Also, I remember when Panini got the EPL license and their first album in summer was Tabloid, something quite different and yet a very cool idea to introduce their upcoming work.

I agree the unlicensed teams are not good news (Topps manager couldn't confirm but said it can happen indeed), but let's not forget how many years Panini didn't have the english license because some federations love to earn extra money for exclusivity.

I'm actually keen to see the final result and the kits with special material sound promising.

Hoddle01

Will be interesting to see how Topps produce those stickers whose rights they didn't have. Probably plain white for England, blue for Italy, dark blu for France and black for Germany. I'm presuming they will be head and shoulder shots which I prefer everytime. Depending on how the above stickers look, will depend on my purchase.

Detective

Will be interesting to see how Topps produce those stickers whose rights they didn't have. Probably plain white for England, blue for Italy, dark blu for France and black for Germany. I'm presuming they will be head and shoulder shots which I prefer everytime. Depending on how the above stickers look, will depend on my purchase.
In the English cover you can see Mason Mount in blue Jersey

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
That seems the likely scenario... not a serious problem for me, every publisher has done it in the past and like @Guinness, I'm very curious to see how the album will look like.

rafa

Hello,

I need some help with a few doubts about the collection and with Topps in general.

This it will be my first Topps collection. I have no idea about the way that Topps works. Maybe someone with more experience can answer my questions:

How many stickers come inside one packet? With one box (50 packets) would it be possible to complete the collection? Or normally there will be many doubles?

Is there a service on the website of Topps to buy the last missing stickers like Panini does? Or maybe in the future to buy the full set?

Are there discounts on the website?

Other options like to buy the full set on ebay?

Any tips?

Thank you so much.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Hello,

I need some help with a few doubts about the collection and with Topps in general.

This it will be my first Topps collection. I have no idea about the way that Topps works. Maybe someone with more experience can answer my questions:

How many stickers come inside one packet? With one box (50 packets) would it be possible to complete the collection? Or normally there will be many doubles?

Is there a service on the website of Topps to buy the last missing stickers like Panini does? Or maybe in the future to buy the full set?

Are there discounts on the website?

Other options like to buy the full set on ebay?

Any tips?

Thank you so much.
Not few, lots of questions at once, some answered in this thread already (c'mon, don't be lazy!) :p

Answers to your questions:

- 8 stickers;
- In this case, yes;
- Never many doubles;
- Yes, you can order later;
- Topps doesn't sell full sets;
- Sometimes discounts;
- I suppose so;
- Just collect and have fun :)

rafa

Not few, lots of questions at once, some answered in this thread already (c'mon, don't be lazy!) :p

Answers to your questions:

- 8 stickers;
- In this case, yes;
- Never many doubles;
- Yes, you can order later;
- Topps doesn't sell full sets;
- Sometimes discounts;
- I suppose so;
- Just collect and have fun :)
Thank you so much!!

LFC1892

Contributor
Italian version is out for our Italian friends, check your local newsagent/kiosks.

Chiellini on the cover with a non-licensed white Italy shirt. Boxes are 50 packs/8 stickers each just like UK & German version.

1653866380455.png