UEFA Champions League Sticker Album 23/24

Pillman

Huh,maybe it was still there but not when you go "Produkte > Sticker" and have to search for it ? If that's the case then my bad.But still waiting for Bundesliga.... :confused:

Also it's a bit lame that only 50 stickers can be ordered when Panini allows up to 250 stickers

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Also it's a bit lame that only 50 stickers can be ordered when Panini allows up to 250 stickers
250 stickers where? Panini usually allows just 50 per order too... and let's be real, to order 250 stickers might as well buy the whole set from someone, because Panini price per sticker has dramatically increased in the past years.

But you can order more than 50 stickers from Topps too and there's no limit for orders... right? At least that's what I understood from @alekmoloko post, it's max 50 stickers per order?
No. 50 stickers is the cap.
But i thought that is no limits for orders. I mean, you can order 10 stickers in one order, then 20 in second one, and 20 more in third one.
Now I double check myself and found out that limit "one order per account" exist. :(
Sorry for misguiding.

Pillman

But i thought that is no limits for orders. I mean, you can order 10 stickers in one order, then 20 in second one, and 20 more in third one.
Now I double check myself and found out that limit "one order per account" exist. :(
Sorry for misguiding.
That's what I was afraid of.....darn it

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Sorry for misguiding.
That's what I was afraid of.....darn it
It doesn't make any sense to cap to just one order of 50, I might need more than 50 or doing two or more sets for me and family or friends... at least Panini has the common sense of allowing 5 orders at most.

Half of Topps is clearly braindead but whatever... Enters multiples accounts and if necessary, with different addresses.

Only Good Stickers

I have problems in completing the order. I get the message "specify regionID", but even if I fill all the fields of the address I keep getting this error.
Has someone experienced the same?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I have problems in completing the order. I get the message "specify regionID", but even if I fill all the fields of the address I keep getting this error.
Has someone experienced the same?
I think I had that issue once to order something but can't recall what I did to solve it... check your account details in both billing and delivery address, confirm the region is correct or change to another and save, then return to your region and save again... have the feeling the problem is there.

Only Good Stickers

I think I had that issue once to order something but can't recall what I did to solve it... check your account details in both billing and delivery address, confirm the region is correct or change to another and save, then return to your region and save again... have the feeling the problem is there.
Thank you Carlos, somehow I managed to solve the problem going back from scratch in my profile and writing a new adress. But there is definitely an issue, it seems Topps is hiding on purpose the individual stickers service. Without the link published by @alekmoloko it would have been impossible to find it from the homepage (in addition, you can reached it only on Topps.de and it is not mentioned in Topps.it)

Thank you Carlos, somehow I managed to solve the problem going back from scratch in my profile and writing a new adress. But there is definitely an issue, it seems Topps is hiding on purpose the individual stickers service. Without the link published by @alekmoloko it would have been impossible to find it from the homepage (in addition, you can reached it only on Topps.de and it is not mentioned in Topps.it)
No, all thanks to @buzibumi
He was first, who share link on this service.
Couple weeks ago i oredered few Full Boxes on German site, but still can't find page with Individual Sticker Service without that link.