UEFA Champions League Sticker Album 21/22

daser78

According the same journalist, Topps will be releasing merchandising for Women's UEFA Champions League.

Ole

They would probably be finished with the collection if they didn't have to answer the constant questions about the release dates in between :p

According the same journalist, Topps will be releasing merchandising for Women's UEFA Champions League.
A very daring thesis that Topps will bring new products onto the market after the renewal of the UEFA club competition licenses... ;)

Detective

Thanks. Let's see if someone got the collection on the newsstands. Until then Topps is lying. :D
It is definitely a lie otherwise some sites would already have the material in preview. It is likely that they are mails created before the famous delays mentioned above and never corrected with the real date.

ellisdee

I have not seen any sign of it in the shops. Topps would have tweeted about releasing it if they had, but there is nothing there either. Could be right about the November release, but is that when the Panini Premier League one gets released around the same time as well?

Detective

I have not seen any sign of it in the shops. Topps would have tweeted about releasing it if they had, but there is nothing there either. Could be right about the November release, but is that when the Panini Premier League one gets released around the same time as well?
panini premier league is released in early December, however, this year for the album on the Italian league, there are rumors of an early release in November to celebrate Panini's last year as an Italian company. But it's not official. These are rumors that Topps cannot know for sure. Definitely, As for the release date, there is a communication error between the factory and the communications workers. Not even the communications people know the date.

Vortep

Damn, I was gone from the forum for a week and I thought that when I get back there will be at least a picture of how the stickers will look like. Nope! Why so secretive Topps?

Detective

Damn, I was gone from the forum for a week and I thought that when I get back there will be at least a picture of how the stickers will look like. Nope! Why so secretive Topps?
I don't understand why they are so secret this year. This year they always say "soon", "not too long", "almost there", I think they should know the actual release date and consequently they cannot promote a product without knowing it will come out.
I help my friend in his newsstand and we would like to know when they will be released because our customers ask us for information.

ellisdee

Maybe they have a distribution problem due to a mixture of Brexit, Covid and all the other material shortages people are currently experiencing. I would reckon this would be their best excuse for having a delayed product, and possibly for future albums to come.