UEFA Champions League Sticker Album 20/21

Hoddle01

Hi

Could anyone tell me the sticker numbers for the following standard head and shoulder stickers?

Ederson of Man City, Alex Telles of Porto and Rodrygo and Vinicius Jr of Real.

Any scans would also be most welcome.

Thanks ☺

Helios

Contributor
My "Kick-off bundle" order from Topps UK arrived quickly without any problems so I sympathise with those of you who have had a poor experience. I am not planning to complete this album but I was interested to see what it was like for the cost of the £15 bundle (plus £5 P&P). You cannot see from the picture of the bundle on the Topps website but the starter pack includes, in addition to an empty album and 36 stickers, six "all-new & exclusive sticker-cards and wallchart" which are "only available with this starter pack". Whether that means they are not available outside the UK I don't know. The sticker tin in the bundle which contains 60 stickers also includes an "exclusive mega gold sticker" for which there is no place in the album. Something I have not seen before.

The total of 146 stickers in my bundle produced 17 doubles which I consider to be on the high side. I expected to get at least one sticker from each of the 26 teams in the album. But I didn't get a single sticker for FC Internazionale, Atalanta, Lazio and Porto and only one sticker for Juventus (although it was a good one, JUV2, the large Ronaldo sticker). Perhaps even more surprising, I didn't get a single sticker out of the 96 Play Off qualifiers stickers.
Same for me in the starter pack no play off team stickers.
The extra Gold sticker is a free giveaway in the sticker tin too..but the tin was not available at my newsstand..

Detective

I wanted to inform you that the order I placed from Topps on October 30th has not arrived yet. They shipped last week.

Detective

Hi guys it's still me, I don't want to bore you but I still don't receive an order shipped by topps on November 12th. On the same day an order was sent to my friend who lives in the same region as me, but he received everything. I am worried because unfortunately in Italy, sometimes, untraceable parcels disappear and never arrive. I paid $ 27 and I don't want to lose money and stickers. What can I do? Do I ask for a refund or do I ask for shipping with tracking? thanks to who helps me

Jamiepr74

Sorry you are still without your order. How did you pay? Credit card? PayPal?

You could raise a dispute with them if you did.....

LeicesterRob

Contributor
Patron
Hi All, this is of no help for missing Topps delivery but Stickerpoint in Germany were exceptional. It took about 5 days to arrive and included discounts too.

Detective

Ok i must wait 28 days for delivery. Order will not arrive surely because is lost or stolen, so I'll have to wait for them to ship the order again and so i have to wait other days so that the order will arrive when I have already finished the collection. I will never order from Topps again, Its a promise! I m pi***d off

Attachments

Ole

Ok i must wait 28 days for delivery. Order will not arrive surely because is lost or stolen, so I'll have to wait for them to ship the order again and so i have to wait other days so that the order will arrive when I have already finished the collection. I will never order from Topps again, Its a promise! I m pi***d off
Very sad to hear.

I've been waiting for an order from Topps Spain for over a month now. That will probably have been lost too.
Not to mention an article from Topps Italy that I've been chasing after for over 11 months! It's just sad.

However, I don't understand why Topps, with the sometimes absurd shipping costs that they charge from buyers outside the respective shop country, not even send the shipments tracked. Especially where in the last quarter of the year the probability is very high that everything that has not been tracked will miraculously disappear.

Detective

Very sad to hear.

I've been waiting for an order from Topps Spain for over a month now. That will probably have been lost too.
Not to mention an article from Topps Italy that I've been chasing after for over 11 months! It's just sad.

However, I don't understand why Topps, with the sometimes absurd shipping costs that they charge from buyers outside the respective shop country, not even send the shipments tracked. Especially where in the last quarter of the year the probability is very high that everything that has not been tracked will miraculously disappear.
All this happens when:
1) You do not ship the order with the tracking code. Any order that has been with a high price deserves to be shipped with a tracking code.

2) Impossibility to contact them by phone because they don't answer!

I have lost hope, I pretend to have given 27 dollars to a boy in need but it does not end there. I will have the order shipped to them even if I have completed the album. It is shameful. They should protect the customer but they don't!

Reactions: Ole