UEFA Champions League Sticker Album 20/21

Detective

At least have something on the website out of courtesy to give approximate shipping dates due to the pandemic.

I accept that there will be delays, but if they are quick enough to take our money, then they should be quick enough to respond perhaps?
As i can see box are sold out so this mean more days to ship order about box..

julian93

Got my first 2 boxes of stickers today in Spain although it was impossible to find the album...besides what we already commented (players in their old squads etc..) the first impression was very possitive, they definetly look good. Surprisingly out of 2 boxes (600 stickers) i got 47 repeated (not a bad rate) but most of them where the ''special ones''. Such a pitty that they didnt update the squads, it could be the best champions league collection at least for the last 4-5 years.

Helios

Contributor
Best ever bla bla bla..
Just bought the starter to make my own impressions.
Can’t see any improvements .
Late qualified teams have the usual pages without any graphics or stats.
So the great announcements were not justified.:mad:
Youth league and women’s champions league have one page and one sticker.:rolleyes:
Hey: there is a rising star double page with big size stickers(!) :D
Congratulations to Topps for fooling everyone for years.

Panini getting back the license would be cool, but hopefully not for the price of skipping FIFA 365 series..BD37408C-C2E7-4E16-88EB-0EBF44F850F4.jpeg0238691E-91C4-413C-8B6A-6B1FCA0A7F78.jpeg1CDC3A2A-8E8A-4FD9-AB6C-718C6DB248E7.jpeg79CFC8BF-8AC1-4096-ACF2-30BCC123F10C.jpeg

gaspy

Is that a joke? :oops:

The pages of qualified teams are the poorest I've ever seen on a sticker album.
Generally this is the poorest Champions League album ever, guess any kid with a minimum of graphic knowledge would have done better!!!

Detective

Poor graphic, not update teams, play off team relegated in the last pages, shameful distribution, orders not completed for months or weeks, players placed in the stars section but forgotten in the squads. Nice way to say hello (maybe) to an album that you may not be producing next year.

Jamiepr74

I ordered three boxes and an album from the Topps UK website on 30th Oct but no updates, just “processing” so I am still waiting too.....
Just checked my order on the Topps website, the order is complete so hopefully it's on it's way...

Detective

Guys, topps hasn't shipped my order yet. I've been waiting for 11 days, what should I do? They don't reply to emails and today they asked me for info about my order on twitter but they didn't answer me, what do I do?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Guys, topps hasn't shipped my order yet. I've been waiting for 11 days, what should I do? They don't reply to emails and today they asked me for info about my order on twitter but they didn't answer me, what do I do?
Wait. You know how Topps UK is now. If you can't wait, cancel the order by opening a case on Paypal, if you paid through it... If not, no chance but waiting.

Topps Germany is ok for now. They ship fast, have better shipping costs and customer service answers quickly. So anyone who still wants to buy from them, use the german site.

Jamiepr74

I am absolutely fucking angry at Topps! :mad::mad::mad:

Here's an update on my 30th October order for an empty 2020/21 Champions League sticker album and 3 boxes of stickers.

I have just received the order and in the box, I have one empty album, and 3 boxes of Champions League match attax!!! I spent £139 and they cannot get my order right. I have sent them an email asking them to correct my order or refund.

They probably won't respond....good job that I paid on my credit card!

:mad::mad::mad:

Attachments

Last edited:

buzibumi

Wgat is the procedure to solve this problem?
I have another problem eith this Topps... Send me 10 boxes and i pay 12....

Detective

I am absolutely fucking angry at Topps! :mad::mad::mad:

Here's an update on my 30th October order for an empty 2020/21 Champions League sticker album and 3 boxes of stickers.

I have just received the order and in the box, I have one empty album, and 3 boxes of Champions League match attax!!! I spent £139 and they cannot get my order right. I have sent them an email asking them to correct my order or refund.

They probably won't respond....good job that I paid on my credit card!

:mad::mad::mad:
We are on the verge of a complaint ..

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
It seems we have to revive this thread :rolleyes:

Topps UK must be in one heck of turmoil (as the country is now, tbf)... it's so different from Germany, where I got my order slightly wrong and solved it the best they could (they sent me a wrong product and they can't send the right one because it's out of stock now, so they refunded me that product).

So yeah, all of you, never pay with credit card alone. At least use it inside a Paypal account.

Still, I'm almost certain that Topps will solve your problems... Send them messages through Instagram, Facebook or any other social media tool.