UEFA Champions League Sticker Album 20/21

Detective

Only now I noticed that Topps put Bastoni's stickers in action by putting him in the "one to watch" but they forgot to put his normal stickers. She is a comedian! P.s Bastoni plays for Inter

Detective

Anyone has ordered kick off bundle ucl from Topps uk? I ordered it in 30 october (last friday) but they don’t ship my order yet and they dont ask to my mail..how many times i must wait? Just one year?

Jamiepr74

I ordered three boxes and an album from the Topps UK website on 30th Oct but no updates, just “processing” so I am still waiting too.....

Detective

Thanks for the reply..anyone from england that can call them and ask about this long time? Send mail is useless

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I ordered 12 boxes and status is complete, but not recevied! Shiping costs 50£, for this money, it is very long time to wait....
You paid 50 pounds for that? Wow... why not wait for german Topps to have it? Their shipping is so much cheaper.

The Topps office is closed due to Coronavirus
Probably were they work, yes... but they definitely are shipping stuff... I'll try to know more.

Detective

You paid 50 pounds for that? Wow... why not wait for german Topps to have it? Their shipping is so much cheaper.

Probably were they work, yes... but they definitely are shipping stuff... I'll try to know more.
In italy they dont answer at phone calls..so the customare care office is close. However, on an Italian sticker exchange forum I asked if anyone knew the shipping times of topps, I was told this: they ship from next Monday

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
In italy they dont answer at phone calls..so the customare care office is close. However, on an Italian sticker exchange forum I asked if anyone knew the shipping times of topps, I was told this: they ship from next Monday
See, there you go, Monday... Be patient, you know we're living troubled times now, sometimes we tend to forget there are human beings and not machines on the other side too... doesn't mean they shouldn't have left some kind of automatic reply saying it can take longer now.

Detective

See, there you go, Monday... Be patient, you know we're living troubled times now, sometimes we tend to forget there are human beings and not machines on the other side too... doesn't mean they shouldn't have left some kind of automatic reply saying it can take longer now.
Sure Dantz, but they wrote that they need extra time for delivery but not for shipping. Shipping would already be a first step, waiting would be less nerve-wracking, however I will have to wait extra time because I live in Italy. No problem because in few days sticker collection will be out also in Italy

Jamiepr74

At least have something on the website out of courtesy to give approximate shipping dates due to the pandemic.

I accept that there will be delays, but if they are quick enough to take our money, then they should be quick enough to respond perhaps?