UEFA Champions League Sticker Album 19/20

daser78

£25,33 for shipping and taxes to US. It is too expensive :mad: And then I should pay shipping and taxes to Costa Rica (about $20 more!)

IMG-20191009-WA0092.jpg

I think I will wait for someone on ebay who wants to sell the complete set and album.

Hoddle01

Got the album today. Shame the Real Madrid squad doesn't feature either Vinicious Jr or Rodrygo, but all 3 Tottenham summer signings are present but there is no right back!

Bergues

Got album today and 2 boxes with 30 packets each. Very nice quality of player photos.

Boxes contain almost identical stickers, so from 2nd box only 32 new stickers from 150.

Jamiepr74

So what’s the best value?

Buying a complete set for about £120 / £150, or buying boxes in the hope you can complete the collection?

Another POOR collection from Topps. I will never understand making those pages for teams from qualifications without anything representing those clubs. Awful look on We are in season 2020 and we get that garbage... small boxes, huge prizes, players features, quality...

Hoddle01

Well it's darn sight better than their Premier League efforts over the years. Only 10 players a team last year!

Panini should include at least 18 players per team when their Premier League collection is released.

LFC1892

Contributor
The decision to give teams from qualifying rounds one page only is very poor from Topps.

That's 3 seasons in a row they do that. Why don't they just add the extra page and give teams their due?

On the other hand, adding the Stadium sticker is a good idea, they need to add a manager sticker as well to make team pages whole.

Giving the teams the same amount of coverage would mean a delay in the release date.
So let it be! We wait now Premier league too... we wait Calciatori with a huge delay, which made them the most famous collection on the earth. That is not cards, so it must be prepared well, especially the album... but same old story again and threatening collectors with disrespects. Champions league is strong trademark so it must be better worked out from them

Hoddle01

Don't disagree at all but Topps may feel under pressure to get their album out before the Panini domestic collections start to threaten their sales.

zzzz

Could anyone please help. I want to buy the Crvena zvezda (Red star) stickers on ebay and there is still no checklist. Could anyone tell me which numbers are for the Red star team.

LeicesterRob

Contributor
Patron
Finally it arrives in my local store! £5 for a starter pack (incl. 50 stickers) and £1 per packet of ten. So far I find four variations on sale:Topps CL 2.jpg

Packets feel less glossy and they're possibly a more environmentally friendly/recycled paper too which is a good thing.

Thumbs up for 10 stickers per packet too!

Disclaimer: I've not opened any yet!

Jamiepr74

Finally it arrives in my local store! £5 for a starter pack (incl. 50 stickers) and £1 per packet of ten. So far I find four variations on sale:View attachment 13750

Packets feel less glossy and they're possibly a more environmentally friendly/recycled paper too which is a good thing.

Thumbs up for 10 stickers per packet too!

Disclaimer: I've not opened any yet!
So Rob, how are you collecting these?

Larger display box, or smaller collectors boxes? Am unsure at the moment....