UEFA Champions League Sticker Album 19/20

zzzz

As I can see from the pictures every team has - badge, stadium, star player shiney and 16 players.
No kits?

zzzz

So play-offs teams are according to topps not equal participanct to chamipons league this year also. That is dissapointing. Does anyone know what those 16 stickers dedicated to play-off teams consist of.
Badge and 15 players?

popadanmihai

Hello all,

I attach here few pictures from this collection after unpack..
Stickers looks very intersting, but we have for this year stadiums for each team..

Have a nice evening,

Attachments

popadanmihai

So play-offs teams are according to topps not equal participanct to chamipons league this year also. That is dissapointing. Does anyone know what those 16 stickers dedicated to play-off teams consist of.
Badge and 15 players?
Hi,
So, for the play-off teams is one bagde, but not big one, is small like stadium.. + rest of the players, for eg. last year was badge + shirt kit.. This year are just bagde, stadium and players for play-off teams.. What is missing this year are the section with previous winner from last season >> LIVERPOOL FC. Are section with youth league + UCL women. I will attach pictures to see the differences from teams which was directy qualified and play-off teams.. and the section with calendar :)

All the best!

Attachments

zzzz

Hi,
So, for the play-off teams is one bagde, but not big one, is small like stadium.. + rest of the players, for eg. last year was badge + shirt kit.. This year are just bagde, stadium and players for play-off teams.. What is missing this year are the section with previous winner from last season >> LIVERPOOL FC. Are section with youth league + UCL women. I will attach pictures to see the differences from teams which was directy qualified and play-off teams.. and the section with calendar :)

All the best!
Thanks for the info.
As I can see all the stickers for the playoff teams are vertical are the stadiums vertical as well?

Hoddle01

If that really happens, it's a major mistake from Topps, it's not like Perisic joined Bayern in last days, he joined mid-August!

In Match Attax for example, Super Squad cards, they swapped Naingollan for Di Maria, but seems to have left David Luiz in Chelsea.
Heavy photoshopping methinks!.

Still, signings fairly up to date with Sessignon at Tottenham.

Detective

Topps answer me by email. For italian market, ucl stickers collection will be avalaible ON ITALIAN SITE (TOPPS) in 14th oct but no date for newstands. So if i can, i advice to buy box and blister on ebay or topps site as i have done.