UEFA Champions League Sticker Album 19/20

Detective

The stickers should be available in Germany. eBay is full of sales posts on collection from Germany. I'm tempted to buy 10 packages

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Perisic is not the only problem .. probably there will not be even Lukaku and Sanchez in inter team
If that really happens, it's a major mistake from Topps, it's not like Perisic joined Bayern in last days, he joined mid-August!

In Match Attax for example, Super Squad cards, they swapped Naingollan for Di Maria, but seems to have left David Luiz in Chelsea.

Detective

almost certainly perisic will still be in Inter in the collection. When it is certain it will be truly scandalous. You can't post an album in October but it's updated to the last days of July. No, you can't do it, it's not professional!

Canal Cromo

Well, let's just hope that the pictures that were released in last weeks are just a prototype and that the album will be updated...

Detective

In the Match attax there are all the transfers of the last moments of transfer market (Navas al Psg). This gives me hope for an updated album

robinter

Its really a disgrace but hey every Champions League album they published for them doesnt really matter. I miss my Panini UCL

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Well, let's just hope that the pictures that were released in last weeks are just a prototype and that the album will be updated...
Yeah, I also think it's still the prototype picture.
In the Match attax there are all the transfers of the last moments of transfer market (Navas al Psg). This gives me hope for an updated album
But David Luiz still in Chelsea on Super Squad cards.
Its really a disgrace but hey every Champions League album they published for them doesnt really matter. I miss my Panini UCL
But Panini surely doesn't miss UCL and all the problems that comes from it :p

Detective

Yeah, I also think it's still the prototype picture.

But David Luiz still in Chelsea on Super Squad cards.

But Panini surely doesn't miss UCL and all the problems that comes from it :p
Luiz is in chelsea in match attax champions + Europa League not in match attax champions league

SubZero

I think it wIll not be two normal pages for teams from play off round, because for 32 teams you need more then 64 pages in album (intro pages, 32 teams pages, final pages).
I also think that the teams will not be divided by groups, because Real Madrid is in group A, and stickers numeration in album is 384-402.
Unfortunately no changes for three years.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Luiz is in chelsea in match attax champions + Europa League not in match attax champions league
No, David Luiz in Chelsea (Super Squad card) still appears in this new MA set. Topps only changed Naingollan (out of Inter) to Di Maria in PSG. Pictures I shared above are screenshots from a german video about the new MA starter pack.

I think it wIll not be two normal pages for teams from play off round, because for 32 teams you need more then 64 pages in album (intro pages, 32 teams pages, final pages).
I also think that the teams will not be divided by groups, because Real Madrid is in group A, and stickers numeration in album is 384-402.
Unfortunately no changes for three years.
We expect, expect, expect... but nothing changes indeed.

At least album + stickers don't seem bad, but I suppose Topps does not improve paper quality.

Btw, Box Breaker is actually just a UK blister with 10 packs (each with 10 stickers). Basically half box.