UEFA Champions League Sticker Album 19/20

Detective

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Today i've called TOPPS ITALY Srl and they told me that Uefa Champions League stickers album will be out on italian market in DECEMBER! Well done Topps, intelligente move to sell half of the albums considering that December is the month of the CALCIATORI.

gaspy

Well. as a collector I always prefer to get an updated album, after transfer market and qualifications.
That was the biggest issue until now with Topps CL collections.
Hopefully this year we'll have an album with all the teams with an equal number of stickers and divided by stage groups.
The coincidence of the release with other national collections maybe will affect the sales initially, but I'm sure that collectors will not miss this one ;)

Detective

Well. as a collector I always prefer to get an updated album, after transfer market and qualifications.
That was the biggest issue until now with Topps CL collections.
Hopefully this year we'll have an album with all the teams with an equal number of stickers and divided by stage groups.
The coincidence of the release with other national collections maybe will affect the sales initially, but I'm sure that collectors will not miss this one ;)
October is enough to create and publish an update album !!

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
You see more and more both Topps and Panini scheduling their releases to face each other:

- Topps release early Match Attax CL version in UK to face Panini Premier League Adrenalyn;
- Panini release early FIFA 365 2020 Adrenalyn in Germany to face Topps Bundesliga Match Attax
- Topps release later CL stickers in Italy just to face Panini Calciatori.

I find it strange how both publishers think collectors can only do one. I'm sure many don't have the resources to buy what they want, but as @gaspy pointed out, there's time and space for both, as we don't have that many different football collections in a whole year.

If instead they would try to make collectors more happy by not increasing prices every year (particularly Panini in stickers) and create more diversified collections and not the same "copies" all over, now that would be more caring for those who "feed" them.

Detective

You see more and more both Topps and Panini scheduling their releases to face each other:

- Topps release early Match Attax CL version in UK to face Panini Premier League Adrenalyn;
- Panini release early FIFA 365 2020 Adrenalyn in Germany to face Topps Bundesliga Match Attax
- Topps release later CL stickers in Italy just to face Panini Calciatori.

I find it strange how both publishers think collectors can only do one. I'm sure many don't have the resources to buy what they want, but as @gaspy pointed out, there's time and space for both, as we don't have that many different football collections in a whole year.

If instead they would try to make collectors more happy by not increasing prices every year (particularly Panini in stickers) and create more diversified collections and not the same "copies" all over, now that would be more caring for those who "feed" them.
They haven't thought about how Topps will counter Fifa 365 stickers in Italy market in October. I hope that italian Topps addicted said an inaccuracy because i will never collect champions when calciatori is on market. CALCIATORI is very wasteful

zzzz

It is the end of September and Topps still have not even set a date for the album. This is not very proffesional.

Detective

It is the end of September and Topps still have not even set a date for the album. This is not very proffesional.
this year they have decided to be mysterious. It will be suicide because Fifa 365 is coming out everywhere. I am very disappointed with this policy adopted this year and I hope Panini will outclass them about economic revenues

zzzz

The only hope is that they delayed it to get the teams into group order and make more of an effort to get correct squads together... we can hope!
We can hope that but if it is true as previously one member said that they will release it in December half of the teams will be out of the competition after the group phase.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
We can hope that but if it is true as previously one member said that they will release it in December half of the teams will be out of the competition after the group phase.
December should be only Panini's Calciatori and Premier League , Topps is going to release both CL stickers and cards shortly.

Detective

Who cares?
Will be rubbish like the last ones.
Anyone betting against?!;)
I hope you're wrong.
They took too much time, they don't give news about the release and they didn't post many photos about it, I hope all this means good work.
UPDATE: From tomorrow the orders for this collection are available on a German site.

popadanmihai

If they don't give Dinamo Zagreb normal two pages i'm gonna be very dissapointed !!
I think that topps need to made 2 pages for the teams from play-off's round also >> means for all the teams.. I'm still disappointing by 3 years when I started to made this collection..

beto18

Another cover. I think this is italian version. I can't think why benfica player is the key player for Topps
When I saw the first cover, it seemed strange to me that no player from the participating Italian clubs appeared.
Then I imagined that Italy would have its own cover.
Same as last year, more than one cover.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Another cover. I think this is italian version. I can't think why benfica player is the key player for Topps
It's Rúben Dias, possibly Portugal most promising central back (and we definitely need to renew our defence!), almost got into Man Utd, but they went instead for Maguire.

Though indeed he's still not "famous" enough to be in the center, unless it's like @beto18 wrote, different covers and this one is the portuguese cover (still unlikely to me).

What is this "Box Breaker" below? Just some kind of big blister with 20 packets or something else?

Helios

Contributor
It's Rúben Dias, possibly Portugal most promising central back (and we definitely need to renew our defence!), almost got into Man Utd, but they went instead for Maguire.

Though indeed he's still not "famous" enough to be in the center, unless it's like @beto18 wrote, different covers and this one is the portuguese cover (still unlikely to me).

What is this "Box Breaker" below? Just some kind of big blister with 20 packets or something else?

I don’t know..looks like Topps did their own golden ballers Top 3 ranking. :cool: