UEFA Champions League Sticker Album 18/19

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Fair point, I forgot that......the eBay fees cost me £3.92!! Still a bargain based on what I have previously paid out though.....

Wonder why it's not easily found in stores at the moment.....is that because they think that the sticker market might not be as profitable? Or is it just a Topps thing?
Key points for getting such a bargain in completing was ebay sale above market price, where you had profit (even considering ebay and maybe paypal fee) and ordering the remaining stickers at very good prices (another Topps point in the Topps vs Panini comparison).

Restocking might be a distribution problem and not Topps fault, but I lean more to Topps not able to fulfill the demand so far by some reason. On ebay though, you can still find some UK sellers with boxes.

Jamiepr74

really interesting point Jamie raises about how to collect a collection. Im really glad it is (currently) cheaper to buy boxes and complete that way by using the missing sticker service rather than just a complete loose set on ebay. Of course depending on time of purchase it seems to fluctuate... for example in 2 years time the set will be the cheapest it will ever be and probably a lot lower than buying sticker boxes. That being said as less are offered on the market over the forthcoming years after this initial 2 year sales period it will increase in price over time, thats how most recent collections seem to go.
That all being said i think @Jamiepr74 reading the comments has enjoyed doing the set more this year in comparison to just ease of buying loose set off ebay... standard Time vs Enjoyment issue. If we have the time lets all collect the old skool way.
Yes you are right @AndyR I did enjoy it more this time around, it was the initial excitement of opening of the packets, the feel and the smell of the stickers - only a sticker collector would appreciate this!

Then the disappointment of not having a completed set, and going through the album and counting the missing stickers. Then then the excitement of ordering the stickers and waiting impatiently for them to arrive in the post like I used to years ago. :)

When buying a complete set, you miss out on all that so it was nice to be able to go old-school this year.

gaspy

Extra stickers that will be available in Italy on 23/10, 6/11, 27/11, 11/12 with Corriere dello Sport or Stadio newspapers:

Attachments

gaspy

This will be really a mess, when in the next years someone will sell/swap those sealed packets :confused:

well,i got some extra packets(circa 60)and i discovered that first and second packets where already out in same time
well,now i have circa 30 A1-A4 and circa 90 B1-B4
nik3500

Hye,i got 58 photocopy off this sheet (A3 format) and 58 full sets off 4 packets ,who maybe interesting
The only problem is i have to open them just to check them(each packet have 5 stickers) because when i got them from a friend
he give me 116 off 1-2 series and 116 off 3-4 series and from pic outside(2 picture are used in same week) i cannot say which week is contain
Send me a message if interesting
greets
nik3500

Vortep

Hi can someone share a picture of the Liverpool Badge sticker? I look like crazy in google and I cant find one with good quality. Thanks!

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Excellent discovery @SubZero thank you very much. Any code (single use or multiuse) is welcome and also grateful.
Since we don't have codes in stickers, I'm wondering where are they... It has Pepsi and Lays as sponsors.

Shiny stickers are only available with codes too.

These Fantom collections are usually very cool to do it, with their "rare stickers" system, but it puts me off a bit when they insert these codes to get specific stickers.