UEFA Champions League Sticker Album 18/19

Hye,next week i will try to photocopy extra italian sheet at work (i am in Night shift) if i can get It ad original size then sure i will get extra packets for sure so i will sell at euro 5 ..4 extra packets and packaging including ,,postage not included ..if i found at least 20 people interesting i will work for it

Helios

Contributor
So many different covers... does everyone have the same 2 variations of sticker packs though, like shown in @LeicesterRob 's picture or do the different countries have different sealed packs with different players on the front?? Surely other countries will have different to the UK as we have Sane on one and Mane on the other which i doubt would be on packs in other European countries??
View attachment 11291
German box opened - exactly the same 2 packet cover variants as you had (!) - but less stickers inside ;)

SubZero

@SubZero you're usually aware of this, so you know if we're having a virtual album for this? After that Juve test page, I thought so, but didn't see anything so far.
No, unfortunately this year we will not have a virtual collection. Why? I dont know. Yes, the phantom tested the virtual version this summer, but then they disappeared. Phantom site is not working properly, all fantom virtual collections are almost dead.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
No, unfortunately this year we will not have a virtual collection. Why? I dont know. Yes, the phantom tested the virtual version this summer, but then they disappeared. Phantom site is not working properly, all fantom virtual collections are almost dead.
I see, thank you for the confirmation.

Too bad, doing a virtual album always gives some extra enjoyment.