UEFA Champions League Sticker Album 18/19

daser78

Nice preview. And this confirms that Topps will keep selling UEFA Champions League sticker albums and cards.

And this means that we will have 4th edition of FIFA 365 :p

One thing that I beg to Topps.

Please sort the teams by group! :rolleyes:

LFC1892

Contributor
Can't be the final product. Firstly, why Dortmund & ManURE on the cover and not Bayern & Man City.

Should not the Champions of England & Germany be on the cover?

I understand CR7 is one of the best players in the world so he gets a corner along with Messi but Lukaku & Reus. Come on Topps!!!

Secondly, stickers look on the small size just like last season & only 15 players per squad. MAMMA MIA!!!

Another colossal fuck up by Topps if this is the final product. Boss!!!

Stupid mistake on the Modrić sticker. If you are officially publishing the album on September 27th, then why would you say on sticker that Modrić is 32 years old when he's turned 33 today, on the 9th september?

It's simple and silly, and I simply can't believe that someone producing stickers doesn't pay attention to these little details.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Stupid mistake on the Modrić sticker. If you are officially publishing the album on September 27th, then why would you say on sticker that Modrić is 32 years old when he's turned 33 today, on the 9th september?

It's simple and silly, and I simply can't believe that someone producing stickers doesn't pay attention to these little details.
That's why there's usually just the birthdate... Topps being "too helpful" ("let's also add the age, because some people might be dumb enough to do the math") leads to mistakes... Surely there will be many more players with those mistakes.

AndyR

as you would expect a lazy produced album again judging by the stickers. being kind a mediocre design.
will be collecting because its UCL branded but thats now the only reason.