UEFA Champions League Sticker Album 16/17

Baudelaire

Are they out of stock on all stickers, or just the Vitolo one? I am having trouble buying stickers, as I seem to have hit the same package, always get the same doubles. Have nearly given up on it. If I can't order the missing batch, then it is maybe not really worth bothering to try collecting.

When do you review this collection here on the site?

I'll understand if they don't,this collection is so shitty !
I loved 15/16 UCL,I bought something like 4-5 boxes.

Topps making a mockery out of collectors and the hobby with this sham of a product.

Honesty,when you see the Foot 2016/17 and the both Fifa365,you can't rly tell Panini does better...

Last edited by a moderator:

LFC1892

Contributor
Honesty,when you see the Foot 2016/17 and the both Fifa365,you can't rly tell Panini does better...
I disagree. FIFA365 is a quality collection two years in a row. I have read about Foot 16/17 and many people said it was rubbish so I will give you this one. ;)

I disagree. FIFA365 is a quality collection two years in a row. I have read about Foot 16/17 and many people said it was rubbish so I will give you this one. ;)
I hate big-sized stickers and stickers by 2,that's why I don't like Fifa365...But they got the great idea to include small clubs like Slovan Bra. :)

Duke

Haven't seen an original Vitolo (SEV3) sticker so far...
Would be nice if we had the video confirming its existence

daser78

Hello!

A few months ago, I ordered the album and the stickers from Serbia.

Last week the album was released in Costa Rica and I found some funny issues:

IMG-20170217-WA0034.jpg

IMG-20170217-WA0035.jpeg

IMG-20170217-WA0033.jpg

Also, Vitolo with the Sevilla logo was included in the Costa Rican boxes (made in Brazil)

Is there any 'update' that was made in recent albums?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Hello!

A few months ago, I ordered the album and the stickers from Serbia.

Last week the album was released in Costa Rica and I found some funny issues:

View attachment 7702

View attachment 7704

View attachment 7703

Also, Vitolo with the Sevilla logo was included in the Costa Rican boxes (made in Brazil)

Is there any 'update' that was made in recent albums?
Yes, Topps decided to change some Juve and Napoli stickers and cards for recent releases (plus correcting the Vitolo sticker), sometimes it's still the same player, but different picture.

Caniggia

Contributor
does anyone know exactly how many (and who) different stickers in this kind of "second edition"?

in Italy I have seen already only 2 different Bonucci from Juventus

SubZero

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Yes, Topps decided to change some Juve and Napoli stickers and cards for recent releases (plus correcting the Vitolo sticker), sometimes it's still the same player, but different picture.
There are stickers of Juve and Napoli players from Latin America version, they are the same as European version, no Buffon shinny, no Cuadrado.