#Tousensemble Road to France 2016

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Just saw that Panini Belgium launched new Road To Euro 2016 card collection featuring only players of the Red Devils.

2015 Carrefour Belgium - Road to France 2016 -001.jpg
  • 180 trading cards
  • 3 cards per pack
180 cards in total. There are several card types :
  • Base cards
  • Premium cards
  • Rookie
  • Emotion
  • Fans' Favorites
  • Superstars
  • Signatures
  • Double Trouble
2015 Carrefour Belgium - Road to France 2016 -002.png
Collection also includes players from Italy, Germany, England and France. Wondering why? Because of the countries demographics of course.

From what I was able to figure out, with each purchase in supermarket chains called Carrefour.
These cards can not be purchased separately in stores. You receive a free pack for each 25 euros you spend in the supermarket. Even with this, it will be quite expensive to complete it.
Panini Family also had similar promotion for Euro 2012 Dutch edition. At that time the amout you had to spend was

Binder for cards looks AMAZING. I can not believe they made something this cool!
2015 Carrefour Belgium - Road to France 2016 -004.jpg 2015 Carrefour Belgium - Road to France 2016 -005.jpg

More info can be found on Panini website as well. Collection also has some sort of soccer figurises. I believe they are SoccerStarz. Here is a guide to soccer figures.

For those in need of a checklist, there is a partial one here.

UPDATE :
It seams that binder is not as cool as I thought. Found this eBay item. There you have more photos.

Anyone from Belgium willing to provide more info?

Last edited:

Voldrinhos

Got some first cards and have to say they have a neat and clean design. Some cards have relief and texture. Pluspoint is the infos on the back. Disapointing is that the cards feel thinner than the regular Adrenalyn series.

Here some examples 20150429_205130.jpg 20150429_205206.jpg

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Cards are very well designed. I am a bit disappointed to hear they are thinner than Adrenalyn XL (did not know it can be thinner than that :) )

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Have I understood correctly? One pack per 25€, 3 cards per pack? So, to get at least 180 cards, you have to spend 1500€? Naaaaa, I must have understood something wrong.

Cards are very well designed. I am a bit disappointed to hear they are thinner than Adrenalyn XL (did not know it can be thinner than that :) )
Next Panini trend will be the tracing-paper-cards, where they'll be so thin that you can see through them.

Voldrinhos

Some products are in promotion with extra packets as reward. So when you buy 2 boxes of cookies or cereal you receive 5 packets of cards.
Unable to buy packets seperatly for now, perhaps in the neir future. On some ebay-sites there are sellers who got loads of packets though...

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
That's much better... Obviously the cookies will be gone in a flash (and so will the packets).

Probably Panini will let belgians buy the complete collection in a few months.