Topps to be official publisher for EURO 2024 Germany

DecjeNovineFan

Yes, Topps has proven to be "cheap" and "plain" in their football albums.
Of course Panini has always been the synonym of football stickers and especially of the two grand tournaments.

BUT:
Panini has also become very greedy, increasing the prices every couple of years for the past decade.
Panini has in the same time gotten "much cheaper" in their design too, with two consecutive EURO album disgraces (2016,2020) IMO.
Panini has also found the BRIGHTEST IDEA of creating 2-3-4 different design of albums with different sticker colour and/or numbering, making swapping very difficult across Europe (and worldwide).
And, based on all the above, Panini has also tried to classify countries between poor and rich, just to make as much profit as they can get. Pure greed.

So, as much as WC/EURO has always meant "Panini" in my mind and memories, maybe it's the best idea to move on to a new provider of these memorable collections.

They should have gotten the "message" already but they kept on and we can see the results also in this latest collection.
that part with poor and rich is thing that i hate most, also you forgot in past from one box you can almost complete set , then they mix stickers and you need like 3-4 boxes to complete set, then badge problem where they print them less so people ask 10 for 1 or insiane prices for badges, then now rookie fever , from company i love they came to company i hate, they get message from us but instead they change things euro 2020 they make more versions and show more greed , i'm sick of them i hope topps will take WC so for 12-20 years when panini back license maybe then they will listen us and change something

AndreDias99

I was wondering, what if panini made the biggest and most millionaire move ever, by letting go of the euro license to safeguard a future license for the superleague? That can explain a lot of things now...

Helios

Contributor
I was wondering, what if panini made the biggest and most millionaire move ever, by letting go of the euro license to safeguard a future license for the superleague? That can explain a lot of things now...
From hero to zero move..no Super League (!):p

How will it be in Topps Euro albums if they don't know the flag of Switzerland.... :)

View attachment 17667
It’s a chance to save money for all of us stickerholics..(!)