Topps Match Attax UEFA Champions League Road to Madrid 2019

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Around mid-February, Topps will release an extra set for Champions League. First time for Topps in UCL.

However, it's not going to be the standard "buy boosters to get random cards and swap later", but instead, we'll have four different decks to collect, each with 54 predefined cards.

MACL2019-EX-Squad-Box-1-550.jpgMACL2019-EX-Squad-Box-2-550.jpgMACL2019-EX-Squad-Box-3-550.jpgMACL2019-EX-Squad-Box-4-550.jpgMACL2019EX-Squad-Box-Display-Box-550.jpg

Each deck will be available for around 10€, I think.

Also, here in Portugal, there will be exclusive cards from Benfica, supposedly spread in those four boxes. Don't know if there's more exclusive teams in other countries.

No starter pack or binder for this. "Management issues", has been said to me.

LFC1892

Contributor
Haha, no binder. Bloody amateurs. I will use an extra empty binder for this one with only 9 cards per page since it's a small update collection. Thanks for passing on the info Carlos.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Indeed, it's kinda upsetting and not understandable... Topps even release those useless Pro Collector Binders but refuses to sell for these Extra cards?

They still have a bit to make sense and release something to place the cards... 4-slot binders were good enough, I think.

If not, I'll probably use one of the megabinders I have with 60 sheets, that can hold up to 1080 cards... This way I'll have everything in one binder, but will have to move all cards from old to new binder :rolleyes:

AndyR

Can you guys outside the UK @dantzig etc. mind having a look at what cards you have for no.'s 334 and 337?? Ive got in a bit of a muddle working out which variations are from which edition!!!

Im hoping you guys will have 334 Vormer and 337 Schrivers while they are 1 number higher in the UK Edition??

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Can you guys outside the UK @dantzig etc. mind having a look at what cards you have for no.'s 334 and 337?? Ive got in a bit of a muddle working out which variations are from which edition!!!

Im hoping you guys will have 334 Vormer and 337 Schrivers while they are 1 number higher in the UK Edition??
334 Vormer and 337 Schrivers were error cards. They were only found in the starter packs. There's also number 333 (wrong 332), Mats Rits.

AndyR

334 Vormer and 337 Schrivers were error cards. They were only found in the starter packs. There's also number 333 (wrong 332), Mats Rits.
thanks Carlos... dont suppose you have the 337 and 332 wrong ones from the starter packs spare for swapsie or that Alex Sandro version??

So in just non-uk starter packs i presume as uk ones released late so probably wont have error?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
thanks Carlos... dont suppose you have the 337 and 332 wrong ones from the starter packs spare for swapsie or that Alex Sandro version??

So in just non-uk starter packs i presume as uk ones released late so probably wont have error?
I had Andy, all three cards given away to a friend :( I'm actually missing the 334 one, only got the other two in starter packs I opened... But pretty sure you'll find people with them, they are not rare cards, very usual in starter packs.

Don't know about UK starters... If UK have also a pack of 25 cards (24 base + Neymar Limited), then Topps might have packed all at the same time.

HenryM1884

Is anyone going to get these boxes and then break apart the set? I need some single cards but I don't want to but the 4 boxes as shipping to the USA would be expensive.

Edit: Nevermind, I bought the complete collection myself as shipping to the USA was a good price.

Last edited:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Also, here in Portugal, there will be exclusive cards from Benfica, supposedly spread in those four boxes. Don't know if there's more exclusive teams in other countries.
It has already being released in many countries and today, Portugal too.

Just like I wrote, there's extra Benfica cards in the portuguese decks.

To get all these, you have to buy all four portuguese decks, because they are split among them.

Evaron

It has already being released in many countries and today, Portugal too.

Just like I wrote, there's extra Benfica cards in the portuguese decks.

To get all these, you have to buy all four portuguese decks, because they are split among them.
If someone wants to swap those Benfica special cards released only in Portugal, please let me know. I have the 4 Exclusive released in Spain.11999

Last edited: