Topps Match Attax UEFA Champions League 2018-19

amigo

Hi,guys,as you might know from Alan's site,there exists SHCC(Shanghai Comic-con) exclusive card of this collection,and this

is the first time Topps has made the exclusive card in China.It is supposed to be 400 pieces in total.

Attachments

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
A friend of mine alerted me for two Juve Duo cards versions, with a different Alex Sandro:

juveDuo.jpg

First one I got in a spanish box, second in a polish multipack... I have one more of each, but don't know where I got it.

gabester

Hi,guys,as you might know from Alan's site,there exists SHCC(Shanghai Comic-con) exclusive card of this collection,and this

is the first time Topps has made the exclusive card in China.It is supposed to be 400 pieces in total.
Where can I find this Messi card from the Shanghai Comic Convention? Thanks

HenryM1884

There are a few variations to this collection. Europe cards have glossy backs, while USA cards do not. There may also be differences with the fouls cards and I will post pics if this is true when I get some cards from each collection in hand. Also, the indian version has a smaller checklist so all of the cards are numbered differently.

HenryM1884

Here is the Coman foil card from USA. It looks like it is holo foil, whereas the European version is more of a silver foil. This is just what I have seen. Also, along with this season, last season's match attax UCL cards also have different backs in the USA release.

Attachments

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
It seems the left card is from indian edition, so no error, just 2 different edition
Did you read what I wrote? The left one (first one) I got from a spanish box, not from any indian product.

And I also never wrote it was an error, I wrote there were two versions of the card.

From what I know, the one on the right was the first version, then they revised the card and the one on the left is the second version.