Topps Match Attax UEFA Champions League 2017-18

HenryM1884

That is the starter box released in the USA. I haven’t got any super strikers from packs I’ve opened, but I haven’t opened that many packs either.

That is the starter box released in the USA. I haven’t got any super strikers from packs I’ve opened, but I haven’t opened that many packs either.
I guess that this cards don't out in the packs. According with the informations that I have this cards are offered when we buy a X number of packs.

HenryM1884

The releases of this in Europe and USA vary. The European cards have glossy backs, while the USA cards do not. This is the same in the 18/19 set. Also, the foil cards are different. The left in this picture is the USA version, while the right is the European version

Attachments

The releases of this in Europe and USA vary. The European cards have glossy backs, while the USA cards do not. This is the same in the 18/19 set. Also, the foil cards are different. The left in this picture is the USA version, while the right is the European version
Yes. And the same happens with the Real Madrid cards. In USA the background is Gold and in Europe the background is black. I'm looking for the USA version, so, if you have and you been interested in swap please tell me. Regards.