Topps Match Attax UEFA Champions League 2017-18

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Do you mean the 3 Mega Tins? Coolcard got them on sale individually. They can also be found in ToyRus shops in Scandinavia.
Yeah, but they're very expensive. Empik has a decent price on them, but they warn in the description that they will send randomly... Other polish sellers are either not really realiable or don't have it.

Bahnsen

Yeah, but they're very expensive. Empik has a decent price on them, but they warn in the description that they will send randomly... Other polish sellers are either not really realiable or don't have it.
Yes, Empik seems to have some pretty low prices. They are only about half of danish prices. The megas tin are approx €20 here.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Yes, Empik seems to have some pretty low prices. They are only about half of danish prices. The megas tin are approx €20 here.
Empik did send only two different to a person who bought three. Very careful to whoever buys from them.

Coolcard seems to have sold them all anyway, so not so expensive for some.

It came to my attention that Topps still do those GSB ratios for mini-tins and multipacks... Very strange if it's true, because that doesn't happen in boxes and most LE's are gold.

Funny/strange event that happened to me today: I was going to buy some sealed packs in a shop, but seller refused to sell it unless I bought the whole box (or gave my word that I would buy more later), because distributors won't accept opened boxes when you need to return unsold stuff and he sold very few last season... Anyone got the same issue?

Bahnsen

Empik did send only two different to a person who bought three. Very careful to whoever buys from them.

It came to my attention that Topps still do those GSB ratios for mini-tins and multipacks... Very strange if it's true, because that doesn't happen in boxes and most LE's are gold.

Funny/strange event that happened to me today: I was going to buy some sealed packs in a shop, but seller refused to sell it unless I bought the whole box (or gave my word that I would buy more later), because distributors won't accept opened boxes when you need to return unsold stuff and he sold very few last season... Anyone got the same issue?
No I havent had that issue on buying individual packs. I have picked up the hero pack in 4 or 5 shops so far. :cool:
But Football cards do not seem to be selling that well in Denmark these years. I hardly ever see a kid buying it. These days its all Pokemon and the big stores own trading cards (one have lego cards - another Smurf stickers). That also means, that Match Attax CL is a bit difficult to find (Panini is a bit easier) - only the two big Toy companies (ToysrUs and BR) is selling them here so far.

Last edited:

LFC1892

Contributor

I ordered 2 mini tins and Empik sent me 2 different ones, there is 3 different designs.

I got Suarez gold(messi design) and Falcao Silver(CR7 design). Ordered 1 big tin(club heroes) and got the Reus gold.

Pogba & Goalandwoski are the only 2 am missing now.

Did you buy the box from the shop, Carlos? Hero packs are guaranteed in every box.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I ordered 2 mini tins and Empik sent me 2 different ones, there is 3 different designs.

I got Suarez gold(messi design) and Falcao Silver(CR7 design). Ordered 1 big tin(club heroes) and got the Reus gold.

Pogba & Goalandwoski are the only 2 am missing now.

Did you buy the box from the shop, Carlos? Hero packs are guaranteed in every box.
It's not the mini tins, it's the big ones... Empik answered me yesterday and even though I've told them that I wanted to buy all three tins because each one had different cards inside, their answer was just "sorry, we only send them randomly".

I wanted to buy three big tins, three mini tins and three multipacks from them, but now I don't know :(

No, I didn't buy the box, seller refused to sell me just some packs, he either wanted to sell all or just return the box intact, due to his previous CL MA experience... I've asked another seller nearby where I have some trust and she told me all sellers have to pay a full box if opened, no matter how many packs were sold.

Hero packs are nice, already have 7 different LEs, also Pogba double (he will be released in the advent calendar)... Funny I didn't get any bronze so far, got 5 gold (Pogba, Salah, Lewandowski, Ronaldo and Gabriel Jesus) and 2 silver (Ronaldo & David Luiz)... Also, it's a huge boost in the toughest categories, I already have almost enough two 100 Club sets.

LFC1892

Contributor
It's not the mini tins, it's the big ones... Empik answered me yesterday and even though I've told them that I wanted to buy all three tins because each one had different cards inside, their answer was just "sorry, we only send them randomly".

I wanted to buy three big tins, three mini tins and three multipacks from them, but now I don't know :(

No, I didn't buy the box, seller refused to sell me just some packs, he either wanted to sell all or just return the box intact, due to his previous CL MA experience... I've asked another seller nearby where I have some trust and she told me all sellers have to pay a full box if opened, no matter how many packs were sold.

Hero packs are nice, already have 7 different LEs, also Pogba double (he will be released in the advent calendar)... Funny I didn't get any bronze so far, got 5 gold (Pogba, Salah, Lewandowski, Ronaldo and Gabriel Jesus) and 2 silver (Ronaldo & David Luiz)... Also, it's a huge boost in the toughest categories, I already have almost enough two 100 Club sets.
I will be getting the Pogba from the Superbox or whatever they call it and the Lewandowski from the big tin.
Casillas came out the most for me, got 4 of him already and 2 Falcaos. Nice balance so far.
Much improved collection this year especially the sub-sets.
Not very good customer service from Empik if am honest. You are spending money on their inventory they should be more helpful or do they only do exceptions for their crazy Polish collectors. ;)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I will be getting the Pogba from the Superbox or whatever they call it and the Lewandowski from the big tin.
Casillas came out the most for me, got 4 of him already and 2 Falcaos. Nice balance so far.
Much improved collection this year especially the sub-sets.
Not very good customer service from Empik if am honest. You are spending money on their inventory they should be more helpful or do they only do exceptions for their crazy Polish collectors. ;)
Yes, it's Superbox, not Advent Calendar (though it has the same purpose).

I also enjoy this year's collection more... Scores are more blended into the card without ruining the player picture, also love the 100 Club and MotM cards... Too bad they demand people buying three mega tins to have all cards and worse of it, only releasing it so far in Poland... They won't even sell it for now in their website because it wasn't released yet in the UK.

Empik thinks it's not worth it to waste time on separating tins just because you ask for it. They have some reasons for it, as warehouse job is tiring and frantic, no extra time to check "this guy want tin X? Ok, I'll check it"... Also, Lewandowski is in one of the tins and I'm pretty sure polish want him the most, so if they allowed people to choose, mostly everyone would want his tin... In the end, they will sell everything, I guess.

LFC1892

Contributor
Yes, it's Superbox, not Advent Calendar (though it has the same purpose).

I also enjoy this year's collection more... Scores are more blended into the card without ruining the player picture, also love the 100 Club and MotM cards... Too bad they demand people buying three mega tins to have all cards and worse of it, only releasing it so far in Poland... They won't even sell it for now in their website because it wasn't released yet in the UK.

Empik thinks it's not worth it to waste time on separating tins just because you ask for it. They have some reasons for it, as warehouse job is tiring and frantic, no extra time to check "this guy want tin X? Ok, I'll check it"... Also, Lewandowski is in one of the tins and I'm pretty sure polish want him the most, so if they allowed people to choose, mostly everyone would want his tin... In the end, they will sell everything, I guess.
Agree MOM is nice so is HH.

If Empik list all 3 big tins and all 3 mini tins separately they will sell 10 fold because the majority of collectors would want to get the different LEs and sub-sets. It won't be long before Germany gets the tins as they already have the boxes and blisters.

adagol

Hi
Can somebody from Scandinavia confirm that in nordic starters there are gold Ronaldo limited and incl 3 scandinavian stars (from N1-N12) as before?
Where can we find other N12 cards?
thanks for answer in advance

Bahnsen

Hi
Can somebody from Scandinavia confirm that in nordic starters there are gold Ronaldo limited and incl 3 scandinavian stars (from N1-N12) as before?
Where can we find other N12 cards?
thanks for answer in advance
Rpnaldo yes.
3 Nordic cards no

The Nordic cards are in ramdom packs (1 in every 5,2 packs)

I think I got 1 Nordic edition card in the starter. And that also seems to be the case in the tins.

Last edited:

adagol

But in starters you have packets? in PL in starters we don't have packets only 25 cards (the same now is in panini tins, no packets).
or you got 25 loose cards from starter and 1 Nordic including (so 1 quarantee)? and qustion if it is always the same N card in each starter or can be different.

and what limiteds are in Nordic sets, the same limiteds as in all Europe:
Starter Pack
Ronaldo Gold
Mega Tin
Gabriel Jesus Gold (Game Changers Tin)
Lewandowski Gold (New Signings Tin)
Reus Gold (Club Heroes Tin)
Mini Tin
Suarez Gold
Alli Silver
Falcão Bronze
Multipack/Blister
Griezmann Gold
David Luiz Silver
Casillas Bronze
?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bahnsen

But in starters you have packets? in PL in starters we don't have packets only 25 cards (the same now is in panini tins, no packets).
or you got 25 loose cards from starter and 1 Nordic including (so 1 quarantee)? and qustion if it is always the same N card in each starter or can be different.
In the Nordic Starter there is one "mega pack" with 36 cards. I think I got 1 nordic in that mega pack, and I dont know if its always the same - I have only bought one starter pack. But I would be afraid of that.
The tins are also mega packs here.

and what limiteds are in Nordic sets, the same limiteds as in all Europe:
Starter Pack
Ronaldo Gold
Mega Tin
Gabriel Jesus Gold (Game Changers Tin)
Lewandowski Gold (New Signings Tin)
Reus Gold (Club Heroes Tin)
Mini Tin
Suarez Gold
Alli Silver
Falcão Bronze
Multipack/Blister
Griezmann Gold
David Luiz Silver
Casillas Bronze
?
Yes, I think so. I am pretty sure. We dont have multipack and blisters here.

You will also get a Nordic card in every tin, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

adagol

1 Nordic N card in small tin too?
which number you got from starter , which from tins (small or big)?
if you remember and can write...

Bahnsen

1 Nordic N card in small tin too?
which number you got from starter , which from tins (small or big)?
if you remember and can write...
I think so about mini tin. I dont remember the exact number, but I think the tins and starters I have opened only had N10, N11, N12 in them. These seems to be the easiest to find. I have got some of the others too, but they were all pulled from normal packs.

Bahnsen

I have bought 1 minitin, and 1 of each mega tin, and they all had 1 nordic card. My sample size isn't bigger than that. I haven't bought any more, because the "mega packs" in the tins often are the same in every tin.

Bahnsen

No, I didn't get a reply from the person I usually talk about... Perhaps it's just an online subset?
Maybe. It is in the online game.
Hmm, its a bit annoying not to know, if the subset is going to be printet or not. I need one of them for my Copenhagen PC, if it exists. My PC seems incomplete with that emty spot in the binder. :mad:

Anywya, thank you for the answer.