Topps Match Attax UEFA Champions + Europa League 2019/20

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
German starter pack brings the new Super Squad cards, with Di Maria instead Naingollan.

However, there's still David Luiz in Chelsea. Major blunder from Topps :eek:

1570114269016.png

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Spanish preview
So basically, in spanish version, Topps took out 4 CL teams (Zenit, Lyon, Salzburg and Galatasaray) to add 4 exclusive teams (Porto, Getafe, Espanyol and Sevilla).

Can't say I'm happy with it. Would have preferred much more the exclusive cards inside tins or sold aside. Replacing CL teams for EL teams is not good.

UK with their silver/bronze exclusive limiteds, international with their 4 CL teams, Italy + Spain/Portugal with their exclusives... Incoming nightmare :(

maspero

So basically, in spanish version, Topps took out 4 CL teams (Zenit, Lyon, Salzburg and Galatasaray) to add 4 exclusive teams (Porto, Getafe, Espanyol and Sevilla).

Can't say I'm happy with it. Would have preferred much more the exclusive cards inside tins or sold aside. Replacing CL teams for EL teams is not good.

UK with their silver/bronze exclusive limiteds, international with their 4 CL teams, Italy + Spain/Portugal with their exclusives... Incoming nightmare :(
Apart from the different teams, also the number of cards per team vary ... See for example the Bayern Munich or Juventus cards, just 12 are reported on the checklist on the video instead of the 16 of the International edition (as per Cartophilic International edition checklist) ... it gets more and more complicated ...

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Apart from the different teams, also the number of cards per team vary ... See for example the Bayern Munich or Juventus cards, just 12 are reported on the checklist on the video instead of the 16 of the International edition (as per Cartophilic International edition checklist) ... it gets more and more complicated ...
Omg, this is truly a nightmare! Benfica only with 12 cards too, just the CL spanish have 16 cards.

I've been told this spanish/portuguese version would have 429 cards + 64 for the four exclusive teams. This is NOWHERE NEAR that number, it's 296 cards for the teams, 97 special. 393 total.

@maspero Italy probably will have the same structure, but instead you'll have 16 cards per italian team, rest with 12 and 10 for each EL team.

Overall, this is the first time the basic international set might be the best one after all!

Anmarvel

Hi

Yesterday released the serie in Hungary.

24 teams, each 16 cards...why not 18?

Barcelona, Atletico, Real, Valencia, Bayern, Dortmund, Leipzig, Leverkusen, Man. City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham, Juventus, Napoli, Inter, Atalanta, Psg, Losc Lille, Benfica, Genk, Zenit, Galata, Salzburg, Lyon

4 tactic cards
4 club legends
11 100club
2 ucl cards
6 ucl centurion
4 ucl record holders
6 hat trick heroes
20 motm
20 club mvps
20 pro performance
14 limited editions (Neuer, ramos, agüero, suárez, van dijk, jadon, kane, sterling, pulisic, hazard, mbappé, ronaldo, messi, salah)

The starter inc. Salah gold, and the super squad set
Szia Steel
Could you pass me the check list?
I want the check list of cards what have been resealed in your country.
I want to do a big check list with all resealed cards, and do a only one check list

Köszönön szèpen
Thank you very much

Omg, this is truly a nightmare! Benfica only with 12 cards too, just the CL spanish have 16 cards.

I've been told this spanish/portuguese version would have 429 cards + 64 for the four exclusive teams. This is NOWHERE NEAR that number, it's 296 cards for the teams, 97 special. 393 total.

@maspero Italy probably will have the same structure, but instead you'll have 16 cards per italian team, rest with 12 and 10 for each EL team.

Overall, this is the first time the basic international set might be the best one after all!
I have read that some Italian teams have 18 cards.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Well, got this today from a store I passed by:

View attachment 13743

Not a happy purchase though, just the feeling "don't like it, but I'll do it anyway" :oops:
What the hell... When I think Topps can't confuse me anymore, bam!

Opened a Game Changers tin... instead of the usual deck, we get 7 sealed packs + 2 random EL cards + exclusive subset + Mbappé LE card. Much better like this!

And then! Opened the second pack and get an extra LE! Kane :)

Screw you Topps, I have mixed feelings now!

amigo

What the hell... When I think Topps can't confuse me anymore, bam!

Opened a Game Changers tin... instead of the usual deck, we get 7 sealed packs + 2 random EL cards + exclusive subset + Mbappé LE card. Much better like this!

And then! Opened the second pack and get an extra LE! Kane :)

Screw you Topps, I have mixed feelings now!
Can you confirm which the number of Mbappé LE says,is it LE 11 like what they do in Germany?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Can you confirm which the number of Mbappé LE says,is it LE 11 like what they do in Germany?
Yeah, it's the same numbers as international version, the only difference is international version has 4 CL teams + 4 more cards per team (from XXX13 to XXX16, except spanish CL teams which have the same 16 cards), while sp/pt version has the 4 EL teams... and of course, sp/pt tins have packets inside instead of decks.

Has anyone checklist of UCL 19/20 international edition?

Pablissimo

Being silly enough to try and collect all the LEs does anyone know if the “super collectors pack” or the kick off ucl magazine have been released yet?

Thanks!

Anmarvel

Supposedly France is the same as Germany, at least my source told me the only differents were England, Spain/Portugal and Italy.

Probably the same as Germany?
I am not sure, but there are two version of PSG 15 and PSG 16, between Germany and Frech version

In one version
PSG 16 Sarabia
PSG 15 Ander Herrera

In another
PSG 15 Sarabia
PSG 16 Ander Herrera

So, we have to check very well to verify this