Topps Match Attax UEFA Champions + Europa League 2019/20

LondonR

So far, still unknown if GSB will also appear in the international edition. But I have the feeling it's like last year, again 14 limiteds of different players, no GSB.
From some info I got here in the UK I think the LEs are not GSB. LE2 = Sergio Ramos, LE3 = Sergio Aguero on an email I got which would indicate no GSB but time will tell.

Philip

For the first time in years I will be skipping this collection. What a rip-off. A 331 card set of wich 161 cards are from premier league teams and 73 cards from La Liga teams. This leaves only 97 cards for the rest of Europe. Juventus got only 1 card, and this is just to put CR7 in the collection. No way for me this time. Goodbye TOPPS.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
For the first time in years I will be skipping this collection. What a rip-off. A 331 card set of wich 161 cards are from premier league teams and 73 cards from La Liga teams. This leaves only 97 cards for the rest of Europe. Juventus got only 1 card, and this is just to put CR7 in the collection. No way for me this time. Goodbye TOPPS.
Philip, read last posts. That version is exclusive to UK and the international version will be more complete, similar to last season.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Topps is not helping also with their non-english customers. Most collectors have the idea the UK version is for all, even LastSticker has the title without any reference to being an english version.

Pretty sure we'll have later a surge of dissatisfaction when Topps releases the international version.

jkloppo

Is there likely to be a Liverpool CL winners set for the non-UK version? I don't see one for the UK version right now.

LFC1892

Contributor
Is there likely to be a Liverpool CL winners set for the non-UK version? I don't see one for the UK version right now.
Topps already released a 11 card set in their Crystal edition, I would be surprised if they did another one. Won't complain if they do, like.

If not, @LFC1892 will invade Topps HQ with his scouser army :cool:
One man Scouse army. I will knick every LFC set they have and the tea pot. :D

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Topps already released a 11 card set in their Crystal edition, I would be surprised if they did another one. Won't complain if they do, like.

One man Scouse army. I will knick every LFC set they have and the tea pot. :D
Tea pot is useful :)

They always did that special MA set when Real won their three titles... Now LFC wins and no special champions cards? Would definitely piss off many supporters and a likely accusation to Topps just favouring Real.

LFC1892

Contributor
Tea pot is useful :)

They always did that special MA set when Real won their three titles... Now LFC wins and no special champions cards? Would definitely piss off many supporters and a likely accusation to Topps just favouring Real.
Always useful. Am not holding my breath mate, if they do release one, that will be boss.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Finally there's new pictures about the upcoming international set:

s-l500.jpg s-l500 (1).jpg s-l500 (2).jpg

The Limiteds for the international set are almost certain to be the Gold we saw in english edition.

If you use Match Attax app, they already added there all the teams featured, including the exclusives ones (spanish and italian).

To be released next week!

Steel

Hi

Yesterday released the serie in Hungary.

24 teams, each 16 cards...why not 18?

Barcelona, Atletico, Real, Valencia, Bayern, Dortmund, Leipzig, Leverkusen, Man. City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham, Juventus, Napoli, Inter, Atalanta, Psg, Losc Lille, Benfica, Genk, Zenit, Galata, Salzburg, Lyon

4 tactic cards
4 club legends
11 100club
2 ucl cards
6 ucl centurion
4 ucl record holders
6 hat trick heroes
20 motm
20 club mvps
20 pro performance
14 limited editions (Neuer, ramos, agüero, suárez, van dijk, jadon, kane, sterling, pulisic, hazard, mbappé, ronaldo, messi, salah)

The starter inc. Salah gold, and the super squad set

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Hi

Yesterday released the serie in Hungary.

24 teams, each 16 cards...why not 18?

Barcelona, Atletico, Real, Valencia, Bayern, Dortmund, Leipzig, Leverkusen, Man. City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham, Juventus, Napoli, Inter, Atalanta, Psg, Losc Lille, Benfica, Genk, Zenit, Galata, Salzburg, Lyon

4 tactic cards
4 club legends
11 100club
2 ucl cards
6 ucl centurion
4 ucl record holders
6 hat trick heroes
20 motm
20 club mvps
20 pro performance
14 limited editions (Neuer, ramos, agüero, suárez, van dijk, jadon, kane, sterling, pulisic, hazard, mbappé, ronaldo, messi, salah)

The starter inc. Salah gold, and the super squad set
This is getting incredibly confusing! I got the info of 429 cards, yet there's almost 500 (and without any EL team!)

Also, in the app we have 21 CL teams with motm, mvp and pro performer cards... yet, only 20 after all? I find it strange Genk have it too (Zenit, Galatasaray and Salzburg don't have it, just base cards).

About the Limiteds, missing Sané Gold there, which could mean again an exclusive LE15 in german magazine Bravo Sport.