Topps Match Attax Premier League 2016/2017

Canal Cromo

The cards design definetily impressed! Truly amazing! Looks like Topps have made finally a good job. Till now Match Attax design was lame and boring

Football Cards

Some photos of the Match Attax products this season - Starter Pack, Multipack, Swap Box, Packet, Mega Tin, Mini Tin (Club Heroes) and Advent Calendar.
Some Cards:
16 - Callum Wilson - AFC Bournemouth - Star Player.
49 - Steven Defour - Burnley.
177 - Nolito - Manchester City.
215 - Alvaro Negredo - Middlesbrough.

Attachments

LeeWest1865

Some information on where the limited edition cards are found.
Multipacks Aguero Gold/Silver/Bronze
Swap Box Willian Silver
Swap & Store Binder Shaqiri Silver
Advent Calendar Wilshere Gold
Don't know about any of the others yet.

Bahnsen

Can anyone tell me, if there's any difference in cards the uk-version of this set and the nordic edition besides the extra nordic cards?

UK-version got 9 cards pr pack - Nordic version got 6. Seems to be same price for a display box of 50 packs for example at Coolcard.se

LFC1892

Contributor
Can anyone tell me, if there's any difference in cards the uk-version of this set and the nordic edition besides the extra nordic cards?

UK-version got 9 cards pr pack - Nordic version got 6. Seems to be same price for a display box of 50 packs for example at Coolcard.se
Zero difference. Nordic has an extra sub-set as you say but that's it. Buy regular version cheaper then get the extra Nordic sub-set later when price goes down.

amigo

Opened one box of Topps Match Attax Indian edition,the 'curry cuisine' stuns me,
how they can produce card so bling bling:eek::D,also the sratch card with the average
ratio of 1 in 5 is impressive:rolleyes:

Attachments