Topps FORMULA 1 Official Sticker Collection

gaspy

album_F1_2.jpg

Now available in Italy the brand new Topps FORMULA 1 Official Sticker Collection.

As many of us already know, Topps has signed an exclusive worldwide agreement to become the Official Sticker and Trading Card Licensee of Formula 1®.

If you like you can have a look at the very interesting review by our friend Emiliano (figurineforever), available at:

For my part I can say that buying one box (30 packets, 10 stickers each) you can nearly complete the sticker set (I only miss 6 stickers)

Jamiepr74

It doesn’t look like it’s on sale via their UK website....

Having read the details on the link it looks like a typical basic Topps album much like their recent final Premier League albums. Not for me thanks......

Last edited:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
It doesn’t look like it’s on sale via their UK website....

Having read the details on the link it looks like a typical basic Topps album much like their recent final Premier League albums. Not for me thanks......
I know it's supposed to be sold only in Italy and France, though I'm not sure about France because they started now with the cards and this stickers set is for countries who didn't get Turbo Attax (so no UK, Germany, Spain, Portugal).

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
It's on sale in France.
So France have both sticker and card sets? Lucky ones... but nothing in their website, they prefer to sell "rookie" Messi cards (and of course, the parallel ones with autographs sold out quite quickly!)