Topps F1 Turbo Attax 2023

Guinness

Apparently it's coming out by the end of the June...

Anyone got more info?
What about sticker collection?

Guinness

Here I know it'll be out early July, but only starter and boosters... I guess tins and such will be only for other markets such as UK and Germany.
FB_IMG_1687885722914.jpg

Found some picture of the cards on Facebook group.
I see Senna here, that is really awesome.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
View attachment 21585

Found some picture of the cards on Facebook group.
I see Senna here, that is really awesome.
I see there Senna, Mansell, Prost... think I saw Schumacher somewhere too.

Damn, nostalgia kicked in now... how I loved F1 back then... my childhood drivers, one of my first videogames was F1 (I knew every single track, started in Brazil and ended in Japan I think), had a board game and even managed to make my own games when I was bored :D

Anyway, looking forward to another TA season :)

Team06

I see there Senna, Mansell, Prost... think I saw Schumacher somewhere too.

Damn, nostalgia kicked in now... how I loved F1 back then... my childhood drivers, one of my first videogames was F1 (I knew every single track, started in Brazil and ended in Japan I think), had a board game and even managed to make my own games when I was bored :D

Anyway, looking forward to another TA season :)
Hi Dant,
If i buy from Topps website (for example Spain) do you know how do they send the packages? I'm from Portugal. Do they send it through a company (for example DHL) or is it delivered by CTT?
Ps: i watch your videos btw :)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Hi Dant,
If i buy from Topps website (for example Spain) do you know how do they send the packages? I'm from Portugal. Do they send it through a company (for example DHL) or is it delivered by CTT?
Ps: i watch your videos btw :)
Thank you for (still) watching them ;)

It depends from which website you order... If you order from Germany, they should send from there by DHL, but from Spain, lately I got from CTT Expresso, many times coming from Italy and tracked by "Spring" company... either way, they're all very fast to deliver, 2/3 working days at most.

After you placing the order, Topps Spain sends you an email with the tracking number and it'll redirect you to a page like this (my last order):
1688494866231.png

Guinness

Still no info about sticker album? Should be out or atleast rumored by now, judging by last two years.

Guinness

Ok so apparently, no sticker collection this year... So I'll have to collect Turbo Attax. Can anyone from Germany tell me if I order it up from German Amazon or Stickerpoint is it on German or English?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Ok so apparently, no sticker collection this year... So I'll have to collect Turbo Attax. Can anyone from Germany tell me if I order it up from German Amazon or Stickerpoint is it on German or English?
I suppose everything inside starter pack will be in german, but cards are all in english.

Also, I have to say TA has becoming harder and harder to collect... since last season, Topps is making the rainbow cards incredibly difficult to complete when compared to base and mirror... and this year they even added the pink parallel cards to the ratio (1:3), which means an even higher ratio if you care just for standard rainbow cards.

And the signature style cards? Oh Topps, if you want to make them extremely rare, at least do not number them in the main set!

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Thanks, this is good to hear :)

Well, thanks again but in different tone now o_O :D Just as I'm about to make my first collection
Yeah, here you only get honest reviews :p For most set, you'll need just the "normal" (basically try to order a box/display, tins, multipacks, ecopacks, so you can get enough for the limiteds) but unless you buy 2 or 3 extra boxes/displays, you won't have enough for the rainbow cards.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
ufff...it is very expensive. I hope this is not the future for other card collections
I guess it is, no card collection costs less than 20c per card (unless you find cheaper deals of course)... Match Attax also rose from 2 to 2.5€, but it has 12 cards per packet... but it's not easy too, some subsets like Black Edge take a while to complete too, while the limiteds are not that easy (better in Turbo Attax)... besides extra subsets like Energy and Chrome Shields.

You can always buy just the bundle I suggested to @Guinness, enough to complete (with swaps) the base, mirror and limited subsets, then buying the missing rainbow cards (Topps will only allow to order them in some months and usually just 3 rainbow per order).

byoplayer

I understand. I will not buy it probably this year. I have other prioriteis (Calciatori, NBA and NFL, if this later is released), but maybe next year.