Topps EURO 2024 Germany - news, rumours etc.

Will you collect Euro 2024 sticker album by Topps?

• Yes

• Maybe

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

nicolsman

I just noticed that Victor Nelsson is not in the Denmark National team. We can also add Michal Sadilek (CZE) and remove Emre Can (GER).

Mishu

Hmmm... considering the constraints of this set, it's actually acceptable how both boxes combined... you got around 60% of new stickers and what you were missing AFTER the first box was around that % too... so you were supposed to get that, but of course, would have been great to have opposite boxes.

As for the third box, it doesn't look good indeed... try opening packets from the other side of the box and check if you have the same bad luck... maybe it's the other way around, more new stickers than doubles :)
Yeah, I kind of agree with the results of the first two boxes although it could have been better. I would have been happy with somewhere around 200-210 unique stickers from the second box rather than 182, but it is what it is...

The 3rd box is a whole different story, the first 5 packs I actually selected randomly from different parts of the box because I know the distribution goes in "waves"... for example 10 packs of mostly doubles... then 10 packs of mostly unique... then again about 10 packs of doubles... and so on... This morning I opened 5 more packs and 28 doubles so out of 60 so far only 3 stickers are new... absolutely BRUTAL!

I'm thinking to open a claim with Topps asking for a refund... as this is a complete ripoff...

With Panini even though most of the stickers in a potential 3rd box would be doubles as it would be expected you could still find 1-2 or 2-3 new stickers in a lot of the packs...

YoungBalegdeh

I have a lot of stickers (shinies and SP) with that spots, it's definitely not your fault.
Thanks guys, thought I was making a hash of it so cheers for the help.

Just finished my box and out of my 23 parallels and SP stickers, 16 (70%) have some kind of flaw in them (the ones in the left pile). Is anyone else getting that kind of failure rate?

Also, I know its preference but do you guys prefer to use a mix of colours or use the same colour for the whole collection? (or signed/unsigned in the case of SP)

Attachments

daser78

I'd prefer my album with the same kind of stickers. So I don't stick parallels. Also, with SP Stickers, I prefer to stick only signed or only non-signed. I had to buy a complete set of signed SP Stickers, because it was imposible to get by only swap.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Yeah, I kind of agree with the results of the first two boxes although it could have been better. I would have been happy with somewhere around 200-210 unique stickers from the second box rather than 182, but it is what it is...

The 3rd box is a whole different story, the first 5 packs I actually selected randomly from different parts of the box because I know the distribution goes in "waves"... for example 10 packs of mostly doubles... then 10 packs of mostly unique... then again about 10 packs of doubles... and so on... This morning I opened 5 more packs and 28 doubles so out of 60 so far only 3 stickers are new... absolutely BRUTAL!

I'm thinking to open a claim with Topps asking for a refund... as this is a complete ripoff...

With Panini even though most of the stickers in a potential 3rd box would be doubles as it would be expected you could still find 1-2 or 2-3 new stickers in a lot of the packs...
Panini is the same, both use kinda same methods for sticker insertion, which they call it "random" but it's not random at all... it's actually extremely hard to simulate randomness anyway, not even those apps with apparent random draws are really that way, it's basically predefined lists, so same as Panini as after sticker X always come sticker Y and so on.

Probably your 3rd box is very similar to 1st or 2nd and again, that's a problem when buying from the same source, as boxes should be sequential and you either get different or similar contents... obviously, no one will buy boxes from different sellers if they can buy altogether.

Mishu

Panini is the same, both use kinda same methods for sticker insertion, which they call it "random" but it's not random at all... it's actually extremely hard to simulate randomness anyway, not even those apps with apparent random draws are really that way, it's basically predefined lists, so same as Panini as after sticker X always come sticker Y and so on.

Probably your 3rd box is very similar to 1st or 2nd and again, that's a problem when buying from the same source, as boxes should be sequential and you either get different or similar contents... obviously, no one will buy boxes from different sellers if they can buy altogether.
I agree that there is a programmatic part to the randomness algorithm but my understanding is that there is a human factor in the sorting process which introduces variance in the distribution depending of the order in which they load the stacks of stickers into the sorting machine. I feel like that variance can be seen at Panini but not really at Topps. I say that because I have seen the same pattern in all 150 packs and after opening the 3rd box, below are the stats for your "enjoyment":

4 Doubles per box (All shinnies again, got 4 in the first box and 3 in the second box)
2 signed gold SP stickers (got 2 in the first box and none in the second box)
5 Purple parallels (got 6 in the first box and 4 in the second box)
289 unique stickers (Had 287 good stickers in the first box and 292 in the second box)

All 3 boxes combined, only 18 stickers could be added to the set leaving 218 missing after 3 boxes... that's only 69% of the stickers which is surely the lowest percentage I have ever encountered after having 127% available stickers (900). Basically out of 900 stickers almost half were doubles (46%)... makes me sick just thinking about it...

architektor

German collectors, where can I buy this in Germany?
You can order it here, but you have to put every sticker separately and the album to your cart.

And i dont know if worldwide shipping is possible.. !?
I have to add: its a little bit complicated, you can order only 10sticker per order and
International shipping isnt possible.. sorry

Last edited:

Guinness

You can order it here, but you have to put every sticker separately and the album to your cart.

And i dont know if worldwide shipping is possible.. !?
I have to add: its a little bit complicated, you can order only 10sticker per order and
International shipping isnt possible.. sorry
Thank you for helping out.
International shipping is not an issue as I have German address.

It's true that it doesn't look like they're going to do it, but the fact that the information is printed on the album shouldn't be that much of a problem.
I think, most important thing, that if they plan to issue any updates, they don't start missing sticker service in the end of June.
Because for me it's rediculous to sell stickers, which you plan to update in upcoming month.

And now I'm touch this memorable collection.
And it's not so bad.
Espicially when you know that the most collection problems not a 100% Topps fail.
Only double Zidane and play-off teams could be better to solve out in different way.

IbrahimovicCK

Did you notice that Johan Bakayoko is included in Belgian team only as Player To Watch, but he doesn't have a base sticker in Belgian squad? For me, it seems like another mistake from Topps... :/

Mishu

It's July 1st, has anyone found the link to order individual stickers yet? I tried several versions of the Topps website but couldn't locate the option for Euro 2024. Thanks!

nikhd

Hello everyone,

a quick question. The Star player stickers (SP) come in only 2 variants, gold and gold signed, is that correct?

Pillman