Topps EURO 2024 Germany - news, rumours etc.

Will you collect Euro 2024 sticker album by Topps?

• Yes

• Maybe

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

daser78

I'm checking all lists the National Team.
I'm currently at 103 errors; I hope @daser78 will have the same count as me.
I will post later.
Great Job!

I've been busy with some tasks. I hope by this week I will start with Copa América missings. (My Country Costa Rica has 12 missings!!9

Last edited:

beto18

I reviewed the Latin American version: there are 707 stickers in total and 21 extra stickers (signatures) so this will be the album with the highest number of stickers in my entire collection, surpassing the 680 of Panini - Euro 2016.
So everything is the same as the European album and the only difference is that there are no parallels here.

In my opinion, this collection is not that bad.
Topps made a colorful and different album, of course it also has bad things (Licensing problems, teams with big heads, absence of important players, many teams of play off and now the percentages of errors in the squads) but the truth is I prefer this album from Topps rather than having a likely Panini album with almost the same design for the third time (Euro 2016 - Euro 2020 - . . . . .:p)

Ouch :confused:,wish you luck completing the album,especially with all the SPs
Thank you for your words.

I just opened my box of 50 packets and got 2 SP stickers (both without signatures)
So it will be difficult to get the SP and here we do not have the multipacks, eco boxes and mini tin, there are only boxes of 50 packets and the few that were brought are already sold out.
I'll think of something.

Mishu

So I managed to open the first 50-pack box out of the 3 I purchased and the stats look similar to what most people on this forum are getting:
4 Doubles - 2 badges and 2 PTWs (Seems very reasonable to me)
2 Gold Signed SP and 2 Unsigned SP stickers - Seems like 1 SP every 12 packs which is what I've seen with others.
1 Green Parallel - :eek:
6 Purple Parallels - :mad: (Why would you waste 7 good stickers with this nonsense, Topps?)
287 Stickers towards the set - As expected! (well... 289 if I count the unsigned SP gold stickers)

Will see if I am as positive after opening the second box LOL... it will depend on how much overlap there is... I hope not another FIFA365 fiasco!!!

POL14# Arkadiusz Milik
Lol.
He got injury June 7th.
Are you really suppose that Topps need to predict such injuries in June 2024, and not include Milik in album in October 2023?
From what I saw, this occurs in most Latin America countries and I can confirm that this collection only reached 4 countries, which is a poor distribution.
That is weird. You have a publishing in Brazil.
You can try to order something on https://br.topps.com
That should be a trick.

Pillman

Does Topps Brazil ship to Europe or just LATAM ? Would love to buy the Gold/Silver hardcover albums for Euro 2024

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I just opened my box of 50 packets and got 2 SP stickers (both without signatures)
So it will be difficult to get the SP and here we do not have the multipacks, eco boxes and mini tin, there are only boxes of 50 packets and the few that were brought are already sold out.
I'll think of something.
Without those products with guaranteed gold SP, you'll definitely need to basically buy the entire set (either with or without signatures, no need to go for both)... and that can be as expensive as the rest of all stickers.

Will see if I am as positive after opening the second box LOL... it will depend on how much overlap there is... I hope not another FIFA365 fiasco!!!
If your boxes are from the same seller, it's very likely to have either completely different boxes or very similar... hopefully the first scenario, like I had with my two boxes.

Lol.
He got injury June 7th.
Are you really suppose that Topps need to predict such injuries in June 2024, and not include Milik in album in October 2023?
Same as Otavio, he was injured after the call up... even with Panini updates there were always some players not updated because of their late injuries.

Would be interesting to know how many players are missing due to injury or manager's decision (and in this one, removing those players we knew right away they wouldn't be called up)... The % wouldn't be too different from Panini, I guess.

Does Topps Brazil ship to Europe or just LATAM ? Would love to buy the Gold/Silver hardcover albums for Euro 2024
I don't think they ship outside LATAM but you can always sign up in their website and try to order... have to warn you about customs though.

LFC1892

Contributor
Many of my Purple parallels got chips as well. Some even have 2 as shown in the pictures.

Not to a particular #1 or #2 but all of them incl, PTW, Badge, Cap or Artist.

Such a shame because I had to use some of them for my hardcover album.

Interesting note, none of my Gold Swiss parallels have the chips, unless @claudio7788 can confirm otherwise although his SPs had chips as well.

Attachments

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I have a lot of stickers (shinies and SP) with that spots, it's definitely not your fault.
Many of my Purple parallels got chips as well. Some even have 2 as shown in the pictures.

Interesting note, none of my Gold Swiss parallels have the chips, unless @claudio7788 can confirm otherwise although his SPs had chips as well.
I can confirm that too, some of my stickers have one or two spots... and in the same places too.

It's like the designer left those spots in the final draft, before printing everything... did he/she/they use Paint or what?

claudio7788

Patron

Interesting indeed, I didn't notice chips on the Gold Swiss Parallels, perhaps there are only on darker colors. Anyway, it's a shame.

LFC1892

Contributor
Interesting indeed, I didn't notice chips on the Gold Swiss Parallels, perhaps there are only on darker colors. Anyway, it's a shame.
Thanks for confirming.
Also, I might have missed it but do the Swiss Eco Packs include the loose Gold SP as the Int'l edition or are they the Red Swiss edition SP?

claudio7788

Patron
Thanks for confirming.
Also, I might have missed it but do the Swiss Eco Packs include the loose Gold SP as the Int'l edition or are they the Red Swiss edition SP?
The Swiss Eco and Mega Eco Packs I bought here didn't include SP at all. But I heard from collectors who bought from Germany that the included loose SP is from the int'l edition. It's logic, isn't it?

daser78

Topps Brazil does not ship outside Brazil's boundaries. I tried several times with Champions League Album and you need someone from Brazil to do the purchase

Voldrinhos

What are your experciences of the shipping/waiting time of orders by TOPPS?
Been almost a month since my order and when i send an e-mail to the customer service still no response after a week...

Mishu

Without those products with guaranteed gold SP, you'll definitely need to basically buy the entire set (either with or without signatures, no need to go for both)... and that can be as expensive as the rest of all stickers.

If your boxes are from the same seller, it's very likely to have either completely different boxes or very similar... hopefully the first scenario, like I had with my two boxes.
Yes, they are from the same seller but sadly the news are pretty bad after opening the second box and 5 packs from the third box. The second box separately was slightly better than the first one, but combined was quite bad, below are the stats of the second box:

3 Doubles per box (All shinnies again, got 4 in the first box)
1 Green parallel (got 1 green in the first box as well)
4 Purple parallels (got 6 in the first box)
292 unique stickers (out of which 3 unsigned SP stickers) - Had 289 good stickers in the first box with 2 signed SP and 2 unsigned SP stickers.

Combined, only 182 stickers could be added to the set leaving 236 missing after 2 boxes... PRETTY BAD I would say!

To make things worse, I opened 5 packs from the third box which again was from the same seller and so far out of 30 stickers only 1 was good (shiny). Looking at the 29 stickers it seems to be a combination of stickers from the first two boxes. About half I already got in the first box and the rest in the second box. VERY POOR DISTRIBUTION FROM TOPPS. Basically I suspect that from the third box I won't even have 50 out of 300 stickers to add to my set... that is a waste of a box... quite frustrating to be honest... I had my frustrations with Panini but not like this.

Guinness

1000084715.jpg

There was a lot of debate here why the Topps has put carton sketches of the stadiums rather then real photos.
This is the official Euro pint in the stadium yesterday. So I think it's safe to say it was rather a push from UEFA then decision from Topps to publish it like that.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
What are your experciences of the shipping/waiting time of orders by TOPPS?
Been almost a month since my order and when i send an e-mail to the customer service still no response after a week...
Usually good in my case, one or another problem but most of the times it goes smoothly.

If you paid with Paypal, you can always open a case, at least to pressure them.

Yes, they are from the same seller but sadly the news are pretty bad after opening the second box and 5 packs from the third box. The second box separately was slightly better than the first one, but combined was quite bad, below are the stats of the second box:

3 Doubles per box (All shinnies again, got 4 in the first box)
1 Green parallel (got 1 green in the first box as well)
4 Purple parallels (got 6 in the first box)
292 unique stickers (out of which 3 unsigned SP stickers) - Had 289 good stickers in the first box with 2 signed SP and 2 unsigned SP stickers.

Combined, only 182 stickers could be added to the set leaving 236 missing after 2 boxes... PRETTY BAD I would say!

To make things worse, I opened 5 packs from the third box which again was from the same seller and so far out of 30 stickers only 1 was good (shiny). Looking at the 29 stickers it seems to be a combination of stickers from the first two boxes. About half I already got in the first box and the rest in the second box. VERY POOR DISTRIBUTION FROM TOPPS. Basically I suspect that from the third box I won't even have 50 out of 300 stickers to add to my set... that is a waste of a box... quite frustrating to be honest... I had my frustrations with Panini but not like this.
Hmmm... considering the constraints of this set, it's actually acceptable how both boxes combined... you got around 60% of new stickers and what you were missing AFTER the first box was around that % too... so you were supposed to get that, but of course, would have been great to have opposite boxes.

As for the third box, it doesn't look good indeed... try opening packets from the other side of the box and check if you have the same bad luck... maybe it's the other way around, more new stickers than doubles :)

View attachment 22735

There was a lot of debate here why the Topps has put carton sketches of the stadiums rather then real photos.
This is the official Euro pint in the stadium yesterday. So I think it's safe to say it was rather a push from UEFA then decision from Topps to publish it like that.
I'd say so too, Topps would definitely prefer to have real pictures of the stadiums.

Either way, I was one of the few who didn't mind the cartoons and actually, after sticking them in the album, it made me like them more.