Topps EURO 2024 Germany - news, rumours etc.

Will you collect Euro 2024 sticker album by Topps?

• Yes

• Maybe

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mishu

Topps packing stickers is exactly the same as Panini, you probably only noticed now because of what you experienced... one of the last experiences I had with Panini was in FIFA 365 2023, got two boxes with almost the same content.
Yep, I had the same experience with FIFA365 2024 where out of 3 boxes, 2 boxes were almost identical despite the numbers at the top matching and the serial at the bottom of the box being very close in sequence... It was quite frustrating to open pack after pack knowing you won't get a new sticker.

Stevie44

Alaba will be in the Euro too, but as "outside captain"... missing six seems too much for a licensed team... many injuries?
Alaba, X. Schlager and Kalajdzic have torn their ACLs. A. Schlager has torn his meniscus, but could still be called up if he gets fit in time. Sarkaria missed most of the spring season due to a broken ankle.

Last edited:

Lale4277

For Qatar 2022 I was tracking all missing players.

Lets do the same for Euros!

Group A

Germany (9): Julian Brandt, Thilo Kherer, Malick Thiaw, Robin Gosens, Niklas Süle, Mario Götze, Emre Can, Timo Werner, Karim Adeyemi
Scotland: TBA May 22nd
Hungary (2): Zsolt Kalmár, András Nemeth
Switzerland (3): Edimilson Fernandes, Djibril Sow, Dan Ndoye

During the day I will look for next groups
HI the Germany list is not completely accurate because is true that the 9 players are not part of the team for Euro 2024 but on top of that you should also consider at least all the 3 goalkeppers that in the album from Topps the only goalkeeper for Germany is KAHN !! a retired player. TO be honest with you I really dont see the point to spend moeny for an album where there is Zidane Captain of France Euro 24 KAhn goalkeeper for Germnay 24 .. all the stadium designed by a kid when was much better do the real pictures that do not have rights. Mbappe Saka Foden Barella and lot of othe rplayers are missing so seriuosly I dont see even the point to have a terrible collection like this one. Back in the day when you want to look at the collection you couldnt even remember who is the germany goalkeeper or that Mbappe was the star of the torunmanet. We have all different taste because luckily is a free market and free world but i saw so many of you spend so mcuh for this collection that let me think that at teh end Topps can do all the worst that they want , because at the end in any case they will have anyway people that will spend a lot even in a mediocre collection.But again this is only my opinion.

daser78

Sorry guys! I've been busy with a lot of work!

All the lists I've been doing are with the latest confirmed squads (by this time almost all lists are provisional squads)

Group A:
Germany (9):
Julian Brandt, Thilo Kherer, Malick Thiaw, Robin Gosens, Niklas Süle, Mario Götze, Emre Can, Timo Werner, Karim Adeyemi (From 27 man squad list)
Scotland (2):
Nathan Patterson, Aaron Hickey, Lewis Ferguson (From 28 man squad list)
Hungary (2):
Zsolt Kalmár, András Nemeth (From 26 man squad list)
Switzerland (2)
: Edimilson Fernandes, Djibril Sow (From 38 man squad list)

Group B:
Spain:
TBA May 27th
Croatia (1): Mislav Oršić (From 26 man squad list)
Italy (9)
: Wilfried Gnonto, Ciro Immobile, Leonardo Bonucci, Leonardo Spinazzola, Emerson Palmieri, Destiny Udogie, Matteo Pessina, Marco Verratti, Manuel Locatelli (From 30 man squad list)
Albania
: TBA

Group C:
Slovenia (0):
(From 26 man squad list)
Denmark
: TBA
Serbia (1): Marko Grujić (From 35 man squad list)
England (6)
: Rico Lewis, Mason Mount, Luke Thomas, Fikayo Tomori, Jordan Henderson, Callum Wilson. (From 33 man squad list)

Goup D:
Netherlands (2)
: Quilindschy Hartman, Noa Lang (From 30 man squad list)
Austria (6):
David Alaba, Junior Adamu, Alexander Schlager, Xaver Schlager, Sasa Kalajdzic, Manprit Sarkaria (From 29 man squad list)
France (4):
Castello Lukeba, Mohamed Simakan, Lucas Hernández, Pierre Kalulu (From 25 man squad list)
Poland:
TBA

Group E:
Belgium: TBA
Slovakia: TBA
Romania (4):
Cristian Manea, Vladimir Screciu, Tudor Băluţă, Olimpiu Moruţan (From 28 man squad list)
Ukraine (0): (From 26 man squad)

Group F:
Turkey: TBA
Georgia (1):
Solomon Kverkvelia (From 25 man squad list)
Portugal (1):
Raphaël Guerreiro (From 26 man squad)
Czechia: TBA

daser78

I've started to stick the stickers and just notice that German Squad in the album don't include goalkeeper and Gundogan Captain Sticker and Top Player Sticker are the same :p:p:p

Pillman

20240525_143900.jpg

My SPs/parallels after opening:

1x 100 packets box
6x Multipacks
5x Eco boxes
1x Mini tin

I REALLY wish there was only one type of SPs but oh well

Pillman

What are the chances of Topps offering SPs in their missing stickers service,if it's gonna be available in the first place unlike *cough cough Bundesliga cough cough*

Detective

Bonucci has decided to retire from football but for Topps he is still the captain of the Italian national football team lool, surely my hope will be in vain but I hope Topps fixes this album with the updates

Bonucci has decided to retire from football but for Topps he is still the captain of the Italian national football team lool, surely my hope will be in vain but I hope Topps fixes this album with the updates
I wrote on previous page, that June 30th Topps starts with Individual Sticker Service for EURO 2024.
Some teams still not reveal final list of players.
For Topps need at least two months to print and release an update.
So if you are Detective, here is a simple question: how Topps can start to sell individual stickers in June, if they plan to issue update in begin of August (2 months after deadline for national associations to reveal team squads)?

Last edited:

Detective

I wrote on previous page, that June 30th Topps starts with Individual Sticker Service for EURO 2024.
So if you are Detective, here is a simple question: how Topps can start to sell individual stickers in June, if they plan to issue update in begin of August (2 months after deadline for national associations to reveal team squads)?
Missing service and updates are two different things. Topps could activate the missing service first and then focus on the update set. They would stick on the stickers of players not called up (like Panini with WC). Or they could release an update set to paste into a mini album but this is highly unlikely

Mishu

Also there is another thing to keep in mind, the album contains printed information about all player stickers so if updated stickers are released to be stuck in the album, there will be a terrible confusion and inaccuracy…. Any updates topps will release are not designed to be in the album unless their size is larger and they overwrite the player dob and club… I’m speaking intuitively here.

Also there is another thing to keep in mind, the album contains printed information about all player stickers so if updated stickers are released to be stuck in the album, there will be a terrible confusion and inaccuracy…. Any updates topps will release are not designed to be in the album unless their size is larger and they overwrite the player dob and club… I’m speaking intuitively here.
Thank you for a reminder about players info. Didn't thought about it.
This is another good point, that Topps not issue any valuable update for this collection.
Pile of stickers, which can't be sticked into album - it's very fun, but only for some collectors minority. Especially if this update still will contain floating heads for England, Germany, France and Italy. Not include Mbappe and branch of other famous players. And if stickers will be in same design as main collection, contain only date of first game for national team.
Plus, for Topps is much more easier to issue update for Match Attax, instead of issue stickers, which can't be sticked into album.
But if someone keeps think that Topps will issue something for sticker collection - ok, it's your own business.
Just after all don't tell that you weren't aware about it. ;)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Panini did that once or twice, bigger stickers with more info included (can't recall exactly where, maybe Euro 2008 or WC2010?).

But to be clear again: there's no sticker updates on Topps horizon, for all the reasons pointed out before... Maybe Topps could manage to add some new players from the troublesome federations, but probably not enough for a decent update.

However, the missing stickers service will be online for sure, what is still unknown is if it'll include the elusive gold stickers.

Panini did that once or twice, bigger stickers with more info included (can't recall exactly where, maybe Euro 2008 or WC2010?).

But to be clear again: there's no sticker updates on Topps horizon, for all the reasons pointed out before... Maybe Topps could manage to add some new players from the troublesome federations, but probably not enough for a decent update.

However, the missing stickers service will be online for sure, what is still unknown is if it'll include the elusive gold stickers.
1. I don't collect national leagues from Topps, but, as I can see, Topps not issue updates for most of their sticker collections. One update pack was issued for UCL a year ago, but mostly because Topps want to force launch of UCL collection (possible overlap with WC 22 collection), and they missing play-off teams (not include Napoli + 6 play-off teams could be total disaster for collection sales).
2. I bet that missing stickers include only not signed versions of SP. But they must be on that service for sure. Because we have a space for that stickers in album, and this is not some kind of parallel sticker.

Last edited:

Hoddle01

HI the Germany list is not completely accurate because is true that the 9 players are not part of the team for Euro 2024 but on top of that you should also consider at least all the 3 goalkeppers that in the album from Topps the only goalkeeper for Germany is KAHN !! a retired player. TO be honest with you I really dont see the point to spend moeny for an album where there is Zidane Captain of France Euro 24 KAhn goalkeeper for Germnay 24 .. all the stadium designed by a kid when was much better do the real pictures that do not have rights. Mbappe Saka Foden Barella and lot of othe rplayers are missing so seriuosly I dont see even the point to have a terrible collection like this one. Back in the day when you want to look at the collection you couldnt even remember who is the germany goalkeeper or that Mbappe was the star of the torunmanet. We have all different taste because luckily is a free market and free world but i saw so many of you spend so mcuh for this collection that let me think that at teh end Topps can do all the worst that they want , because at the end in any case they will have anyway people that will spend a lot even in a mediocre collection.But again this is only my opinion.
The Topps album is a complete joke and I haven't touched it with a barge pole. Topps can complain about Panini all they like, but surely they could have included players from the U21 sides for missing players? Thomas, Kahn and Zidane simply makes Topps look stupid.

Pillman

Has anyone bought both the Mega Eco pack and the regular Eco pack ? Is the Mega Eco pack worth getting if I don't care about the parallels and just want the SP sticker ? Or just buy more regular Eco packs instead ?

chriswiggy

Patron
Has anyone bought both the Mega Eco pack and the regular Eco pack ? Is the Mega Eco pack worth getting if I don't care about the parallels and just want the SP sticker ? Or just buy more regular Eco packs instead ?
I'm not the best person to comment as I'm not collecting this album. But I bought one Mega Eco Box just to see what the stickers are like. I got two signed SPs (rather than the advertised one), one unsigned SP and four parallels (rather than the advertised two). So you can get lucky with this type of box. I also attach another newspaper article which describes how children and their parents are unhappy with this collection.