Topps EURO 2024 Germany - news, rumours etc.

Will you collect Euro 2024 sticker album by Topps?

• Yes

• Maybe

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

claudio7788

Patron
What is you'r opinion about the value of this sticker?
The demand is obviously not the same for the different numbered stickers, but you surely know. I saw a badge numbered on /24 sold for about 70 Chf in a auction in Switzerland, on Ebay probably it would have gone for more as badges are highly demanded, a Tadic went for 52 Chf. If you have time, list it on Ebay for about 150$-200$ with the possibility to make an offer and see what happens.

Val

Yes, but the Swiss SP is not gold and Topps guarantees '1 Gold Signature' ;-)
Seriously, this is the norm in the Swiss eco boxes, not some mistake?! The "5" promo pack contains a red SP, signed or not, but the inserted SP, if any, is always blue? I have opened 26 Swiss eco boxes and about 1/3 of them had a blue signed SP...

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
More useless parallels than SPs....that sucks....:(
If instead of parallels, we got SPs, the collection would be very easy to complete and Topps wouldn't have created unnecessary confusions... this clearly shows that inside Topps there are:
1) greedy people - very rare SPs inside normal packets
2) clueless people - parallels is not for this sticker market
3) caring people - the bonus SPs inside some eco packs

Seriously, this is the norm in the Swiss eco boxes, not some mistake?! The "5" promo pack contains a red SP, signed or not, but the inserted SP, if any, is always blue? I have opened 26 Swiss eco boxes and about 1/3 of them had a blue signed SP...
4) caring clueless people - the bonus SPs inside eco packs but in the wrong version

claudio7788

Patron
The norm is that there is no inserted SP in the Swiss Eco and Mega Eco Boxes, at least until 2 weeks ago when I opened Mega Eco Boxes the last time. Is the Eco Box you opened from a Swiss seller?

Mishu

4) caring clueless people - the bonus SPs inside eco packs but in the wrong version
This is my favorite category lol… I still can’t believe they put the wrong version when it’s so obvious… imagine if you are doing a set and that’s the only TUR SP sticker you find… it’s useless…

rafa

Just opening the Brazilian version of the album.

The signed SP stickers are labeled as SPA... it seems the ratio of this stickers is much better than European boxes
And how are labeled the normal SP stickers no signed in Brazil?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
This is my favorite category lol… I still can’t believe they put the wrong version when it’s so obvious… imagine if you are doing a set and that’s the only TUR SP sticker you find… it’s useless…
Just shows that even good natured people can do wrong things when the chain of command sucks.

Just opening the Brazilian version of the album.

The signed SP stickers are labeled as SPA... it seems the ratio of this stickers is much better than European boxes
Interesting... "Star Player Assinado"? Does Topps also have a factory in Brazil or everything still comes from Italy?

I've read some comments and the SPs does seem rare there too... one guy opened 275 packs and just got 20 SP (10 of each), so average of one SP per 13/14 packs (which is mostly the same that happens here).

And how are labeled the normal SP stickers no signed in Brazil?
It's just SP, saw it now in a brazilian video.

Anyway, it's also much better to distinguish in the back, even if it's obvious.

daser78

No signed SP stickers are labeled only as SP. I guess SPA means Star Player Autograph.

Topps does have a factory in Brazil. The packets are small bags (not the traditional packet we all know).

EDIT: As more people are opening their boxes, more data is collected. Many people says they have two or three SP stickers from each 50 packet box.

Last edited:

LFC1892

Contributor
I've read some comments and the SPs does seem rare there too... one guy opened 275 packs and just got 20 SP (10 of each), so average of one SP per 13/14 packs (which is mostly the same that happens here).
Agreed, seems like the average. I've opened 5 boxes of the 50 packet variety and in each one I got no more than 4-5 SP stickers. Variety was almost 50/50 in all boxes in terms of regular SP or the signed ones.
Still waiting on the 100 packet boxes to see if the numbers are slightly higher or much higher than 4-5.

claudio7788

Patron
No, from stickerpoint
Thank you for the info, very interesting. Another interesting point is which Topps distributes the Swiss Edition and to whom they distribute, what does Swiss Edition really mean for Topps. Panini didn't distribute the Swiss boxes outside of Switzerland only the Treasure Box, resellers outside had to contact resellers in Switzerland to get boxes and albums. With Topps the Swiss Edition seems to be just another Parallel Version, nothing to do with Swiss. Only the Mega Eco Box is Swiss Exclusive, in fact it's kKiosk exclusive as you cannot find it in supermarkets here. Same quality, other colours, 30% more expensive, is that the Topps Swiss Edition?