Topps Champions League Official Sticker Collection 2015/2016

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
@dantzig and in logo/jersey page, Lyon has the trainer picture, not like others teams with a player ...
Yes, something happened with Lyon players, because they have there the logo (instead the star player), two equipments and the coach picture.

In the cards collection there isn't Astana...Topps go home..please give your right to Panini
But here it has... And Panini also released only 25 or 26 teams in their CL card collections in the past years.

gaspy

On laststicker they are too much hurried: no sense to add a new collection before it is released.
At least a look at the paper album is recommended.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
On laststicker they are too much hurried: no sense to add a new collection before it is released.
At least a look at the paper album is recommended.
I like the album, seems a much better option than cards... The equipment stickers and some at the end are nice additions... And in this virtual album, this system seems ok and really easy (I got now a special sticker, Amsterdam Final in 1998).

My faith in Topps is a bit restored.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Btw, is there any public codes, like it used to happen in previous virtual Panini albums?

Bosnian

623 stickers in Bosnia Started
1-245, 246a, 246b, 247a, 247b, 248,347, 348a, 348b, 349a 349b 350-619
without Lyon

Bosnian

623 ? Don't all 31 teams have 2 stickers with A & B ?
29 teams have 2 stickers with A i B, in 1 sticker 2 small, but Italian clubs have apart stickers A and B (Big stickers), sorry if you do not understand me, my english is bad

Jromeu

29 teams have 2 stickers with A i B, in 1 sticker 2 small, but Italian clubs have apart stickers A and B (Big stickers), sorry if you do not understand me, my english is bad
Yes it is true. In the virtual album the italian teams has big stickers in A and B. The rest of the teams has 1 sticker with 2 small players

image.jpg Example

Last edited by a moderator: