Topps Champions League Official Sticker Collection 2015/2016

LFC1892

Contributor
630 stickers is about the same as last season. Not bad but wonder what new ideas they have for this season!!!

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Topps and information can barely go in a same sentence. I tried contacting them multiple times about this, and they still have not got back to me with a reply.

Andrea87

I hope that Topps change the classic Panini format with only CL: I'd like to see an unic collection with CL+EL, maybe with half sticker and two pages for any CL team (like FIFA365) and one third of sticker and one page for every EL team (like italian Serie B in Calciatori)... with max 14 players rather than 18 players of Panini collection!

so we could have:
9 stickers for any CL Team (14 half stickers for players + logo + manager) x 32 = 288
6 stickers for any EL team (15 one third stickers for players + half sticker for logo and manager) x 48 = 288

= 576 stickers + miscellany (for other stickers like trophy, competition logos, old winners etc)... about 600 stickers, that is the classic amount for a collection!

Caniggia

Contributor
I suppose album will have a different size of Panini CL, probably similar with Premier League album, also about teams... about Europa Leauge i think we have only badges and teams... but I'm happy if I will be wrong :)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I hope that Topps change the classic Panini format with only CL: I'd like to see an unic collection with CL+EL, maybe with half sticker and two pages for any CL team (like FIFA365) and one third of sticker and one page for every EL team (like italian Serie B in Calciatori)... with max 14 players rather than 18 players of Panini collection!

so we could have:
9 stickers for any CL Team (14 half stickers for players + logo + manager) x 32 = 288
6 stickers for any EL team (15 one third stickers for players + half sticker for logo and manager) x 48 = 288

= 576 stickers + miscellany (for other stickers like trophy, competition logos, old winners etc)... about 600 stickers, that is the classic amount for a collection!
That's actually the last Panini approach and I like it, but I'm not seeing Topps release half or 1/3 stickers, but let's see... So far, no news about EL stickers.

I suppose album will have a different size of Panini CL, probably similar with Premier League album, also about teams... about Europa Leauge i think we have only badges and teams... but I'm happy if I will be wrong :)
I think so too and that's if there's any EL stickers... Topps have so many chances to blow us away with new contents, but all news points to the same stuff Topps always do.

Manfred

In the German magazine Bravo Sport an advertisement was showed in which a free Champions League Sticker Box was offered when taking a subscription to the magazine. In the advertisement the box was pictured and it will contain 50 sticker packs with 5 stickers per pack. No mentioning of Europe League on the box, just Champions League. Two stickers were shown: Luuk de Jong (PSV) and Gaitan (Benfica)

LFC1892

Contributor
End of November in the UK is what I was told by a topps client services lady.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
ehm... where is EUROPA LEAGUE?!?
What, you were really expecting a CL album to have Europa League references? Yeah right :rolleyes:

Checked the album, probably the real one is the same, because it has already 16 players and logo... But one bad news: there's no Lyon pages, only a reference in the first pages in each group with the team logo and two jerseys stickers... Something happened with Lyon, because unlike the card collection, they are the only ones missing.

Coin system seems interesting... Different packs with more rare stickers, but you need to get a lot of stickers first... Would like to save for those 1400 required for 3 packs, each with four stickers and one very rare sticker.