Topps Bundesliga 2023/2024

Kolbeinn92

I like their Topps Now section and as a Bundesliga fan, I'll collect this one !
Even inflation is hitting Topps :rolleyes:

Kolbeinn92

How can we update the checklist on Laststicker ? Because it's absolutely wrong ...
If someone can explain me how to update it, I'll be happy to do it correctly

Jamiepr74

Patron
I've just purchased a completed loose set on ebay from a trusted German seller that I buy from, I like this set. Topps have made a great effort with this season.

Kolbeinn92

I've just purchased a completed loose set on ebay from a trusted German seller that I buy from, I like this set. Topps have made a great effort with this season.
Bundesliga albums are easy to complete btw
Roughly with 1 box and 2 or 3 blisters, you can swap some spares and you're done

architektor

This year the collection has a nice "Retro-Cover", the first view is very positiv, but when i opend the album first time i have been disappointed.
Quality of the paper is very bad and thin, its wavy.. If you see the retro Cover you expect an other quality. Easier, but better, but it isnt so. A pity!

Finaly they added Paralles... Parallels brings you the big money.. I love it, this way of thinking will kill all of us.

You can get the Paralles only in Eco Blister Packs. One of the packs called "Promo Tüte" = Promotion Pack includes 3 shiny Paralles.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
This year the collection has a nice "Retro-Cover", the first view is very positiv, but when i opend the album first time i have been disappointed.
Quality of the paper is very bad and thin, its wavy.. If you see the retro Cover you expect an other quality. Easier, but better, but it isnt so. A pity!

Finaly they added Paralles... Parallels brings you the big money.. I love it, this way of thinking will kill all of us.

You can get the Paralles only in Eco Blister Packs. One of the packs called "Promo Tüte" = Promotion Pack includes 3 shiny Paralles.
The cover does look nice, I'm adding it here for people to see:

Typical from Topps to add parallels everywhere now but at least they are just in one product... whoever likes it, buy them and who doesn't, buy the other products.

Pillman

Does anyone have any info about the missing stickers service when/if it will be available ?

Edit: Silly me,it's written it the album: 1st May :p

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Helios Bundesliga 1
Jamiepr74 Bundesliga 17
SubZero Bundesliga 18
Suisse Bundesliga 5
Ceesmk Bundesliga 11