Topps Bundesliga 2021/2022

Helios

Contributor
@Jamiepr74 : I really don’t know
but I guess it is not hard to complete anyway.

Better than the last editions, but still far away from Panini’s premier league albums.

Jamiepr74

Patron
@Jamiepr74 : I really don’t know
but I guess it is not hard to complete anyway.

Better than the last editions, but still far away from Panini’s premier league albums.
It’s a typical Topps album, my only worry is that maybe Topps UK won’t sell the missing stickers, I might pay extra for a complete set from Germany, although postage might be high.

Helios

Contributor
It is a massive improved issue with 1st and 2nd Bundesliga review pages and a kids Club section with drawn images by youngsters, but still there are some capital failures or at least some points I don’t understand/dislike and would do in another way..
16(15+1) player for every 1. Bundesliga team only - should be at least 18.
1 badge and 1 star player for every 2. Bundesliga team - very debatable choices here.
The 1. Bundesliga star player’s position is the last sticker on the right bottom of a double page - regardless his actual position on the field, so a defensive player is in line with the strikers:rolleyes:
There are a lot of team facts printed .
There is a birth date underneath every player , but not where he was born or which nationality he has..
All very flashy and colourful, but
no real contender for the panini Premier League album
.19A9BB46-D115-440F-837C-ED68F91C86E5.jpeg57D966AC-5A62-4AC9-A8AC-EE2FD7E3494D.jpegED949553-CD74-41E3-8E94-C6542D25BF85.jpegC909D8A9-B57E-457D-9C20-2F6E231580CD.jpeg444C33C9-AF8B-414C-8A07-846ACE30FC34.jpegE3D3F079-A916-430A-B861-8651493DFA28.jpeg4D566B3E-C938-4EF4-9C39-E1C9D9C7B169.jpeg

Last edited:

Jamiepr74

Patron
All very flashy and colourful, but no real contender for the panini Premier League album
That's the problem that we had in the UK with the Premier League album when Topps were still producing it up to 2019, maybe one day Panini will get the licence back.

I just hope that when Topps are produce the Euro 2024 album that they have made massive improvements by then.

LFC1892

Contributor
It is a massive improved issue with 1st and 2nd Bundesliga review pages and a kids Club section with drawn images by youngsters, but still there are some capital failures or at least some points I don’t understand/dislike and would do in another way..
16(15+1) player for every 1. Bundesliga team only - should be at least 18.
1 badge and 1 star player for every 2. Bundesliga team - very debatable choices here.
The 1. Bundesliga star player’s position is the last sticker on the right bottom of a double page - regardless his actual position on the field, so a defensive player is in line with the strikers:rolleyes:
There are a lot of team facts printed .
There is a birth date underneath every player , but not where he was born or which nationality he has..
All very flashy and colourful, but
no real contender for the panini Premier League album
.View attachment 19177View attachment 19178View attachment 19179View attachment 19180View attachment 19181View attachment 19182View attachment 19183
It's called baby steps.

This is the first year I do Bundesliga sticker albums because the rest have been SHITE to say the least just like the Prem ones made by Topps before Panini took over.

The depth of info and stats is very good and the paper quality is good as well. Kids section is a lovely touch to the young collectors. The first few pages with the map is well made.
As you say some of the curious decisions made in regards to the star player position and the amount of players represented from each club is rather weak.

One thing for me that's annoying is the 2 part team picture. If they are making the badges, team shirts and Duos in big stickers then why not the team pictures as well. Why do the 2 part that never seem to work when aligned together? Calciatori & Prem gives you 1 team picture although it is a small sticker but still.

The DIV 2 section needed at least 1-2 more stickers like a team picture or home shirt or even a Stadium sticker.

Overall, it is an improvement on previous seasons BUT there's much more room to make it better.

byoplayer

How can I put some trade offers on the virtual collection? I cannot find a way, except if the other guy is a friend

xomatron

Can someone explain to my why kits and logo stickers are that rare? I understand they might be more valuable, but almost nobody offers them in swaps. I haven't been collecting these back in time when they were being sold so I assume it will be very difficult for me to finish this collection.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Can someone explain to my why kits and logo stickers are that rare? I understand they might be more valuable, but almost nobody offers them in swaps. I haven't been collecting these back in time when they were being sold so I assume it will be very difficult for me to finish this collection.
Topps made it that way, just like Panini does in some of their sets. In this case, almost all cutouts and shinies are clearly rarer, which means the offer supply is scarce now as everyone needed those to complete their sets.

You also can't count on Topps to help you out finish it, because it's "sold out" in their german website... so yeah, just another mess from Topps.

xomatron

Topps made it that way, just like Panini does in some of their sets. In this case, almost all cutouts and shinies are clearly rarer, which means the offer supply is scarce now as everyone needed those to complete their sets.

You also can't count on Topps to help you out finish it, because it's "sold out" in their german website... so yeah, just another mess from Topps.
Thanks for your answer. Sorry to hear that. I hope I will manage to collect them all.

Jamiepr74

Patron

Thank goodness that I bought a complete set direct from a German seller then - I am always a bit apprehensive about collecting sets from abroad the old way as its think it's things like this that put me off.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Thanks for your answer. Sorry to hear that. I hope I will manage to collect them all.
I hope Topps will add again the possibility to buy the last stickers from them, that german shop is still a mess when it comes to order missing stickers/cards.
Thank goodness that I bought a complete set direct from a German seller then - I am always a bit apprehensive about collecting sets from abroad the old way as its think it's things like this that put me off.
Usually, Topps is quite good with equal stickers ratio, but this one and last UCL were a failure regarding that... hopefully it doesn't become a trend for them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Helios Bundesliga 1
Pillman Bundesliga 14
Jamiepr74 Bundesliga 17
Suisse Bundesliga 5
Ceesmk Bundesliga 11