Topps Bundesliga 2018/19

LeicesterRob

Contributor
Thanks @Ceesmk

Yeah a real shame that such a great league has such a small album.

The attendances in Bundesliga II and III are incredible. There’s so much potential for a calciatori style album with the depth of clubs in Germany.

Thanks for sharing :) It's a pity, but if the collection is of poor quality, I rather prefer a short album. 600 stickers would be a pain to collect (and not worth the money).
I am more worried about the graphics of the stickers. Topps's taking a dangerous drift with sticker editing.
For sure the league would deserve a much better collection. A Calciatori or Panini Foot style would be awesome to collect!

Danju

Thanks for sharing :) It's a pity, but if the collection is of poor quality, I rather prefer a short album. 600 stickers would be a pain to collect (and not worth the money).
I am more worried about the graphics of the stickers. Topps's taking a dangerous drift with sticker editing.
For sure the league would deserve a much better collection. A Calciatori or Panini Foot style would be awesome to collect!
100% true better 294 than 600 stickers, if it is a waste, but better a quality collection than a waste. I am still hoping... hoping for a nice album and nice stickers, hoping for not relesing extra stcikers only available on topps tour ( 3 stopps), hoping for not cooperating with another discount supermarket, as for the last years ( does´nt make it more valuable ) ...

Helios

Contributor
100% true better 294 than 600 stickers, if it is a waste, but better a quality collection than a waste. I am still hoping... hoping for a nice album and nice stickers, hoping for not relesing extra stcikers only available on topps tour ( 3 stopps), hoping for not cooperating with another discount supermarket, as for the last years ( does´nt make it more valuable ) ...
I hope for free packets from Aldi Supermarket again - why spent money on a trash collection !?
I like the Players numbers in the back of the sticker.
2nd division player on the cover and the packet - strange- but maybe to attract more people, but I bet 2.division section will not be increased..:rolleyes:

Last edited: