Tabloid 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 1510
  • Start date

LFC1892

Contributor
Ahah, hope will be massive indeed... I know that UK sometimes has shortage of stock in stores and even in Panini UK (good example was Women World Cup, out of stock quickly in many places), but Panini knows this will be big and in Italy, they will have to work like it's a Euro Cup (or eve a World Cup!).

I don't think it'll be similar to Calciatori though... I believe Championship has different rights than Premier League, unlike Serie B vs Serie A... Not sure though.
If they do something close to Calciatori with team photo, badge and full squad of players am happy. Don't care for all the extra pages like Calciatori has. The rights will play a big part, good point.

Last edited:

Jamiepr74

If they do something close to Calciatori with team photo, badge and full squad of players am happy. Don't care for all the extra pages like Calciatori has. The right will play a big part, good point.
Plus....a photo of the coach / manager too don’t forget!

Although by the time it goes to print, there will probably be managerial changes. Having said that, Calciatori does the update stickers, so hopefully the Premier League will be the same.....

Would love a retro section too

LFC1892

Contributor
Plus....a photo of the coach / manager too don’t forget!

Although by the time it goes to print, there will probably be managerial changes. Having said that, Calciatori does the update stickers, so hopefully the Premier League will be the same.....

Would love a retro section too
Good point. Managers need at least 1 sticker. Retro section would be boss, lets not get to excited now, haha.
Update stickers in January at the end of the transfer window is a must.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Just to let you all know that @LeicesterRob has wrote another wonderful review, now about this collection.

If any of you is still in doubt about this set, I can guarantee Rob words will convince you (and ebay prices are not that bad)!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
adnan Sports Cards 2
Ceesmk Other League stickers 0
Ceesmk Sports Stickers 1
Ceesmk Sports Cards 1
Ceesmk Bundesliga 1