STICKERS STORIES, HISTORY, EXPERIENCES AND EXPO/MEETING REPORTS

Caniggia

Contributor
I guess it was an "unexpensive" day for Toni @stickersCat & Emilano @Caniggia :):cool:

Bidus
for me "this time" was a quiet day :p

Stoked that two great people and collectors had a chance to finally meet each other. That's the whole point of CardzReview, allowing awesome people to connect, I envy you guys @Caniggia @stickersCat though I don't think @stickersCat's better half will be happy with his shopping-spree!
as you know already Pavle, I'd love to create conditions for a CardzReview gathering in Bologna :)

beto18

A pleasure to visit the PANINI with Emiliano.
:D Hello Toni: Excellent photos friend, it's good to see you in that place with Emiliano. I'm glad you have the opportunity to make that trip that every collector would like to do. It's good to have a treat from time to time and what better way to travel to the very headquarters of Panini in Modena. Enjoy these days to the fullest and have a happy trip friend.

I would love to be there some day, that would be great. I see it half difficult because from here, it is much further.

It is hard but not impossible ;)

stickersCat

Patron
What were you able to buy? I see the bags. Any more pictures?
You can find an small space many different versions of WC and Euro albums and hundreds domestic leagues albums...friendly people and smell Panini for every place. Nice machine for to find loose stickers...Nice place.

Stoked that two great people and collectors had a chance to finally meet each other. That's the whole point of CardzReview, allowing awesome people to connect, I envy you guys @Caniggia @stickersCat though I don't think @stickersCat's better half will be happy with his shopping-spree!
Absolutely agree Pavle. Thank's to you -Cardzreview- make easy to find great people around the world. Will be nice to arrange a meeting in Bologna (very nice city: medieval center, great food, nice people...) and easy to arrive from over Europe with cheap fly tickets.

for me "this time" was a quiet day :p

as you know already Pavle, I'd love to create conditions for a CardzReview gathering in Bologna :)
I save many time ago for prepare this trip in Panini. I didn't know a lot what kind of staff can get there. I collect differetn versions of WC and Euro. Some rare versions were there for "nothing". My problem was to pass my "best friend from now" Ryanair check in point. My 2 bags were awsome. I didn't have to pay extra baggage. Great Ryanair! Thank you!

Will be great to arrange a meeting in Bologna. Count with me Emiliano for help you in everything...

:D Hello Toni: Excellent photos friend, it's good to see you in that place with Emiliano. I'm glad you have the opportunity to make that trip that every collector would like to do. It's good to have a treat from time to time and what better way to travel to the very headquarters of Panini in Modena. Enjoy these days to the fullest and have a happy trip friend.

I would love to be there some day, that would be great. I see it half difficult because from here, it is much further.

It is hard but not impossible ;)
Beto...Sí se puede, seguro! Yes, we can!

Last edited by a moderator:

mex510

Count me in too - I am from Malta and would love a visit to Panini and then as a group we'd definitely learn and discuss from each other