STICKERS STORIES, HISTORY, EXPERIENCES AND EXPO/MEETING REPORTS

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Wonderful pictures Emiliano! Seems it was another brilliant and successful event with a good attendance ;) My favorite one is first in part 3, where all are serious in their swaps (and the last one, of course :D)

Just curious: how was kids attendance? Didn't see much children there and I remember the flyer saying until 12 it was free to enter.

I've also revised and merged your posts to make a short but neat post with all your pictures (deleted some doubles you had too), hope it's ok... Left the last two as big ones, since they are lovely ;) P.S - Smile more, my friend :D

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I love that acronym @Bidus!

I’d love to go to the exhibition too and then head north for some skiing afterwards!

Then to top off the trip catch a Serie A game at the end! That would be some trip!
Actually, in the same day, Juventus played there in Bologna for the italian cup... And I know how Emiliano loves Bologna and "loves" Juventus ;)

Caniggia

Contributor
Wonderful pictures Emiliano! Seems it was another brilliant and successful event with a good attendance ;) My favorite one is first in part 3, where all are serious in their swaps (and the last one, of course :D)

Just curious: how was kids attendance? Didn't see much children there and I remember the flyer saying until 12 it was free to enter.

I've also revised and merged your posts to make a short but neat post with all your pictures (deleted some doubles you had too), hope it's ok... Left the last two as big ones, since they are lovely ;) P.S - Smile more, my friend :D
Carlos thanks for your help, much better pictures positioned in just one post! There were many kids! But with children I think I should ask before making photots, so this is reason why are fews in pics ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Caniggia

Contributor
Great job Emiliano. I promise me one day i will be there!!! Once again will be great a fair like this could become the 1st Cardzreview International meeting! Next year? Come on!
I thought same, making Carzreview happening. But january is a bad period for many friends around the world (I organize Figurine Forever in january because is just out new Calciatori) so I don't know... Could be a good idea for next year, what do you think @Pavle, @dantzig and all others?

Caniggia

Contributor
the last picture from stage, the man sitted is ERALDO PECCI, behind the image Napoli-Juventus 1985/1986, a fantastic gol from Diego Maradona.. who passed the ball to him? Eraldo :) is always nice and funny listening history about ;)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Carlos thanks for your help, much better pictures positioned in just one post! There were many kids! But with children I think I should ask before making photots, so this is reason why are fews in pics ;)
Very glad there were kids there, we need to keep sharing the passion! You are correct to protect children's privacy.

I thought same, making Carzreview happening. But january is a bad period for many friends around the world (I organize Figurine Forever in january because is just out new Calciatori) so I don't know... Could be a good idea for next year, what do you think @Pavle, @dantzig and all others?
It's always a good idea to gather some of our notorious members ;) Problem is always the same: costs, time... I surely would love to visit Italy one day and of course, Bologna and Modena are in my list... Even better if it was during FF3 (though it must be very cold there now!) :D

stickersCat

Patron
today was a great moment the meeting in Bologna with friend collector Toni @stickersCat from Barcelona! We went to Panini in Modena and original bolognese lunch in my town late (no, not Spaghetti! does not exist.. :p). Thanks for your coming!

View attachment 13232View attachment 13233
A pleasure to visit the PANINI with Emiliano. The best manager in Bologna... Next year Cardzreview meeting? Mile grazie Emilano and Merry Christmas (for me Santa's coming to town...)