Stealer from Chile on Ebay

Ceesmk

Pay attention with this guy "Sebastian Corrada" (on Ebay, Sebastianuc)
He's selling complete set from Chile; but I received a "complete" set with 16 missing stickers!
He was selling other sets, so I asked him to send immediately the missing stickers, he said yes, and after nothing. I contacted him 3 weeks later, and he explained that the same stickers were missing in other sets and some bullshit like that.
Never trust him. I opened a controversy with paypal, but now he explains that I lost myself the stickers!

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Pay attention with this guy "Sebastian Corrada" (on Ebay, Sebastianuc)
He's selling complete set from Chile; but I received a "complete" set with 16 missing stickers!
He was selling other sets, so I asked him to send immediately the missing stickers, he said yes, and after nothing. I contacted him 3 weeks later, and he explained that the same stickers were missing in other sets and some bullshit like that.
Never trust him. I opened a controversy with paypal, but now he explains that I lost myself the stickers!
Kinda reminds the last case shared here, with a "complete" set from World Cup which was actually missing more than 20 (that's what you get when you start pre-selling without knowing how the collection will be)... ANd also one myself, where I got 25 missing stickers from a FIFA 365 East Europe set, when the seller said "at least 660 different stickers" out of 672 (should be missing 12 at most).

Anyway, keep pushing with ebay/paypal. If you explain well, share the messages with them, I'm sure that in the end you may even get a full refund. And hopefully so, serves him right to not deceive buyers.