Rookie Fever Out of Control!

First of all, I never said that they were IN FACT reprinted. I said "seem to" because of the surge in supply. Second of all: I received sealed boxes of stickers with no sign of repackaging. If your research contradicts my EXPERIENCE and you still claim that I was receiving a repackaged product, then your research did not comply with my experience.

You are so desperate for people to agree with you. This pricing situation with stickers is a bubble created by a hype, that will pass before you know it. If you look at ended auctions on eBay, there is already a lot of items that does not sell, so the demand is already decreasing.

Enjoy your resealed polybags. I hope you receive at least one Haaland for your collection. Best of luck and happy collecting.

DecjeNovineFan

First of all, I never said that they were IN FACT reprinted. I said "seem to" because of the surge in supply. Second of all: I received sealed boxes of stickers with no sign of repackaging. If your research contradicts my EXPERIENCE and you still claim that I was receiving a repackaged product, then your research did not comply with my experience.

You are so desperate for people to agree with you. This pricing situation with stickers is a bubble created by a hype, that will pass before you know it. If you look at ended auctions on eBay, there is already a lot of items that does not sell, so the demand is already decreasing.

Enjoy your resealed polybags. I hope you receive at least one Haaland for your collection. Best of luck and happy collecting.
price will not go down on stickers are really hard to find like mbappe foot , haland from bundesliga etc... , items are not sell now are fifa 365 and stickers who can easy find also all big selleres from usa buy amount they wish and send stickers to grade that will need 2 months at least to bulks back from grade and then will start to sell on ebay, after that if they sold all they will back on ebay and start buying stickers again , price will go down only on stickers who are too common but graded steckers will always go for much much more then 0.30 cents from panini store ... bubble will never decrease to old prices, will go down for sure but never like was before ...

second about packing, they told me that this is pre order so ALL PREORDER stuff will be made from repacked bags who will back in box and on them will put new ovp you can get them like that and if bags are in mint shape you will no see difference, someone else maybe see difference but your boxes may be perfect

3rd thing its strange that you get your box now because they told me that they do not ship before 9.10.2020 THAT IS ALSO STATE ON HIS PAGE UNDER BOX PICTURE - PREORDER i get tracking number for my package but it will be shipped not before 9.10 2020 so i can ask them how its possible that someone buy and its not preorder maybe they have some amount of old stock and they ship them already ONCE IS SURE THESE ARE NOT NEW PRINT, so when you buy them date? and when you get your box date?

Last edited:
3rd thing its strange that you get your box now because they told me that they do not ship before 9.10.2020 THAT IS ALSO STATE ON HIS PAGE UNDER BOX PICTURE - PREORDER i get tracking number for my package but it will be shipped not before 9.10 2020 so i can ask them how its possible that someone buy and its not preorder maybe they have some amount of old stock and they ship them already ONCE IS SURE THESE ARE NOT NEW PRINT, so when you buy them date? and when you get your box date?
I ordered on September 14th. I received September 18th. They were supposed to go back in stock on September 15th, which they did. That lead me to believe that there had been a possible reprint.

I ended my last message on a positive note, because I do not want to argue with you. You are very set in your mind, but you can not seem to grasp the concept of supply and demand. You can not compare US Sports cards with stickers. The supply is smaller and the demand is bigger with cards. The Americans who gets the stickers graded may not be able to sell those graded stickers when the initial demand for them decreases. There is no natural interest in the sport of football, which leaves the market limited to investors only. An investor only market is vulnerable to high supply, so there may be a couple of stickers, that could potentially be worth a lot, but as soon as these investors realize, that many stickers are printed in many thousand copies, they will soon lose interest in the market. This will most likely make the value of the graded stickers drop, because an investor only market will follow the trend. So if one investor strops believing in the market, the rest will follow and soon they will unload their stock to get out of the game. It is common misconception to believe, that a market can hold it's value if the interest in the market is based on financial gain only. This is why stock markets crash. This is why banks and insurance companies loses a lot of money on investments and this will also be why the sticker prices are a bubble, that will burst sooner or later. You simply can not keep a market going, if there is no initial interest in the product other than financial gain. If you believe otherwise, then it is up to you, but please stop preaching your feelings and visions as the one and only truth. This market is unpredictable right now, because it is a gold rush, where everybody wants to make money. As soon as the initial gold rush is over, it will remain to be seen whether there is a market for thousands of graded Haalands in the US. Historically speaking, a market like this will crash sooner or later, since people have absolutely nothing invested in the sport as fans or followers of the sport or whatever team Haaland will represent.

DecjeNovineFan

I ordered on September 14th. I received September 18th. They were supposed to go back in stock on September 15th, which they did. That lead me to believe that there had been a possible reprint.

I think they sold out bundesliga ? when they start again to sell these boxes on september 15th ? if you buy before that maybe is chance that you get some of last once

When I ordered on the 14th, it said: Vorbestellbar - And the single pack said: lieferbar voraussichtlich am 15. September 2020. I assumed that the boxes and albums would go back in stock on the 15th, which it did. I placed two orders (3x boxes and 2x boxes) and they were shipped the following day. I may have assumed wrong regarding the reprint, but I thought it possible, when I received sealed boxes with no sign of repackaging.

DecjeNovineFan

When I ordered on the 14th, it said: Vorbestellbar - And the single pack said: lieferbar voraussichtlich am 15. September 2020. I assumed that the boxes and albums would go back in stock on the 15th, which it did. I placed two orders (3x boxes and 2x boxes) and they were shipped the following day. I may have assumed wrong regarding the reprint, but I thought it possible, when I received sealed boxes with no sign of repackaging.
here is answer why you got nice box they have at moment and you have luck i will not get box only bags :)

Attachments

DecjeNovineFan

I ended my last message on a positive note, because I do not want to argue with you. You are very set in your mind, but you can not seem to grasp the concept of supply and demand. You can not compare US Sports cards with stickers. The supply is smaller and the demand is bigger with cards. The Americans who gets the stickers graded may not be able to sell those graded stickers when the initial demand for them decreases. There is no natural interest in the sport of football, which leaves the market limited to investors only. An investor only market is vulnerable to high supply, so there may be a couple of stickers, that could potentially be worth a lot, but as soon as these investors realize, that many stickers are printed in many thousand copies, they will soon lose interest in the market. This will most likely make the value of the graded stickers drop, because an investor only market will follow the trend. So if one investor strops believing in the market, the rest will follow and soon they will unload their stock to get out of the game. It is common misconception to believe, that a market can hold it's value if the interest in the market is based on financial gain only. This is why stock markets crash. This is why banks and insurance companies loses a lot of money on investments and this will also be why the sticker prices are a bubble, that will burst sooner or later. You simply can not keep a market going, if there is no initial interest in the product other than financial gain. If you believe otherwise, then it is up to you, but please stop preaching your feelings and visions as the one and only truth. This market is unpredictable right now, because it is a gold rush, where everybody wants to make money. As soon as the initial gold rush is over, it will remain to be seen whether there is a market for thousands of graded Haalands in the US. Historically speaking, a market like this will crash sooner or later, since people have absolutely nothing invested in the sport as fans or followers of the sport or whatever team Haaland will represent.
prizm doncic card have around 7000 copys and still keep price 1500 or more , i'm all in in these steckers and looking all auctions and speak with USA re-sellers who grade them and if for example wc mbappe 2018 have similiar amount of graded stickers 5000-7000 price will be larger like 100-200$ now is around 400-1000 ... because there is enough people intersted in them , if amount of graded stickers of that mbappe goes on 10 000 20 000 or more then price will drop and probably there wasnt be buyer for them ...but everyone who selling now and in next 5-6 months will earn nice amount of money for that time for sure graded stickers will go easy

Burkina2008

prizm doncic card have around 7000 copys and still keep price 1500 or more , i'm all in in these steckers and looking all auctions and speak with USA re-sellers who grade them and if for example wc mbappe 2018 have similiar amount of graded stickers 5000-7000 price will be larger like 100-200$ now is around 400-1000 ... because there is enough people intersted in them , if amount of graded stickers of that mbappe goes on 10 000 20 000 or more then price will drop and probably there wasnt be buyer for them ...but everyone who selling now and in next 5-6 months will earn nice amount of money for that time for sure graded stickers will go easy
The Problem is that Mbappe stickers are not 1500, nor 20000, there are probably millions of them since the WC Panini print in the last decade has been enourmous. I have at least 10 stickers of Mbappe and I only opened 6-7 Boxes back in 2018.

Anyway just a quick update on the laststicker situation:

I did send an email to the webmaster (e-mail address), but got no response. I guess the owners of Laststicker do not care about speculators. Just today I got a new request for Ronaldos, Messis, Mbappes from another guy. He says he needs exactly those to complete his collections...

Anmarvel

The Problem is that Mbappe stickers are not 1500, nor 20000, there are probably millions of them since the WC Panini print in the last decade has been enourmous. I have at least 10 stickers of Mbappe and I only opened 6-7 Boxes back in 2018.

I did send an email to the webmaster (e-mail address), but got no response. I guess the owners of Laststicker do not care about speculators. Just today I got a new request for Ronaldos, Messis, Mbappes from another guy. He says he needs exactly those to complete his collections...
Perhaps there are some collectors who need these stickers to complete the collection, but I dont think that there are thousands and thousands who need these stickers, because if I need them, I order to Panini and I dont worry anymore about looking for them. As I said the people have realized the easy and fast way to earn some money

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

Just to let you know I got a message from that guy who gave you negative feedback... Two random CL stickers for a Ronaldo WC18 sticker... No response from me, no trouble with retaliations.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Reviving this thread because yesterday, a good portuguese friend of mine was scammed when buying UCL 19/20 complete set from a portuguese seller. Look pictures below and pay attention mostly to the back of the sticker, surely you notice odd details.

View attachment 16303View attachment 16304

This brings rookies to a new level, which I thought I would never see in "first world" markets.

So now we have to be very careful of who we buy from. If Panini and Topps still think it's "nice" to have more profits thanks to these rookies, now imagine when we can't even distinguish an original from a fake. Because that will happen, greed knows no boundaries.
And when we thought it was just Haaland:

1601825755131.png

DecjeNovineFan

i got today these bundesliga boxes 5 boxes 3 haland , inside boxes bags most are ok but there is like 20-30 in not good shape , i have luck and on last bag in last box i got 3rd haland .... next orders will be without box at all as they sell all boxes now buyer will get only bags in ovp zip nylon bags

Burkina2008

i got today these bundesliga boxes 5 boxes 3 haland , inside boxes bags most are ok but there is like 20-30 in not good shape , i have luck and on last bag in last box i got 3rd haland .... next orders will be without box at all as they sell all boxes now buyer will get only bags in ovp zip nylon bags
I dont know if you noticed but nobody cares about Halands in this topic
We are collectors not speculators

DecjeNovineFan

I dont know if you noticed but nobody cares about Halands in this topic
We are collectors not speculators
lol i dont think so , anyone in this topic will not trade haland you all know how much is valuable and you care as much as the resellers, i'm collector too but it dosnt mean i will not sell stickers , also i just told what i get from box and what condition is bags now maybe someone wish to know what panini sell and how

ps
i know that you dont like this situation and i accept that , for me is same as i do not collect new stickers but please don't tell me that people here do not care about rookies ask anyone here to trade one and you will see how they care

Ceesmk

As for me, I have 1 sticker Haland; he is stuck in my album of the Austrian League 2020. I needed it, because I have every complete album of the Austrian League since the first one, but I don't care about it except for that reason.
And I have Zidane rookie sticker (2 doubles), Cantona rookie sticker (3 doubles), Thierry Henry rookie sticker (3 doubles) Platini rookie sticker...because I collected the new complete sets for those collections, not only the rookies!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Caniggia Calciatori 1
raj3sh General 0
raj3sh General 5