Rookie Fever Out of Control!

LFC1892

Contributor
as i know panini america is panini, american firm buy panini from modena, my friend was there last year and he wish to go to factory shop in modena and shop was close because americans buy them right then and they close factory i think on 1 month and shop dosn't work because of that, amercians is always about money so they probably buy complete brand and know that they will take money on soccer cards they probably go in that bussines because they wish to earn money on that, as i said all is about money its not problem in people , people will always take chance to earn money problem is in Panini , hoby collecting as we know start die at the start od 2000 and die in 2016 when they stop print same amount of badges , this story with panini america only is end of hoby as we know thats my point and will never be same again , never ....remember what i wrote
I agree with you. The Panini operation in Texas is huge. They have rights for Football, NFL & NBA so a monopoly basically.
The hobby will never be the same again for us because people will continue to buy and prices will inflate all the time.

DecjeNovineFan

I agree with you. The Panini operation in Texas is huge. They have rights for Football, NFL & NBA so a monopoly basically.
The hobby will never be the same again for us because people will continue to buy and prices will inflate all the time.
thats my point, so price will be go up and up, imagine now new collector who wish to finish 2006 year he need to pay 100$ for ronaldo and for messi also imagine guy who wish to finish foot 92 he need to pay 1500$ on mbappe LOL LOL ))) same story will be soon when these boxes of austria league will sold away Haland on 10 goes for 1300$ so if you wish to finish season 2019 you need to buy haland for 100 200 $non graded, what a joke and imagine this you can put Maradona sticker graded from 86 for example and you will probably get less on that sticker then on Mbappe from 2018 because new generation know Mbappe and wish to inverst in him and Maradona is finished story )) also do you know that Zidane sticker from i think calciatori 92 or 91 rookie goes on auction graded on 10 for 8500$ and auction is not finishet yet ... why Zidane because he is menager of Real Madrid at moment if he is not in Real probably no one will bid ==))

Last edited:

Ceesmk

I have a complete set, factory sealed from Panini for French Foot 92! What do you propose? The Belem Tower?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I have a complete set, factory sealed from Panini for French Foot 92! What do you propose? The Belem Tower?
No, shipping is outrageous for that one, too heavy.

I'll swap for amazing portuguese rookies like Bebe, Renato and others that certainly worth a lot of coin! (yeah, lot of cent coins)

As a gift, can give you also some canned tuna/sardines, bag of Delta coffee and can shove some fadista in the package too :cool:

Ceesmk

Bebe...What a fantastic guy!
Hey speculator, if you are reading our conversation; Bebe sticker costs 1000 Euros, for sure! You don't know it but he's a fantastic rookie! Remember, a ROOKIE!

DecjeNovineFan

Yeah, that 14usd shipping is outrageous for just a single sticker :eek:

Have one to spare @Ceesmk? I need it to complete my imaginary Foot 92 album! :cool:
the price og shipping is 100% normal it is 13 000 sticker it is price of fast shipping with insurance with fedex if you sold item on that price you pay 100-200$ to get it tomorrow and if something happend insurance cover it , its price that buyer who have 13 000 $ pay with smile on his face i think he eaven ask for that type of shipping all serious card sellers will have that price of shipping

DecjeNovineFan

Panini have condition for local seller you can sell onlyyy one sticker per buyer , panini.at for example (and command that to all other local sellers) yes you can buy onlyy onnee , panini.de advertise: buy box of bundesliga and get chance to get HALAND sticker what a hypocrite firm on one hand you say Austrian's only one sticker on other side you sell same Austria boxes saying that 1 sticker is more important then other )))) .... stop bullshit , or stop selling 1 sticker to 1 person as someone who wish will buy 20- 30 if he have more adress on friends anyway . so or stop advartise that one sticker is more important then other Haland, gold badges etc and print same amount or stop selling 5 box/ 1 sticker per person and wrote under ad that is not allow to resell srickers and you do same and make people fight for that stickers :) ..... Panini 100% guilt not people , you cant stop people earn 13 000$ , panini like this rookie hysteria and they made it with this and soccer premier league cards where they sell box for 900$ and box cost around 150$ in europoe on start, so they resell too on his official usa page sell on 900$ price, how can you guys be angry on guy who wish to take easy money and you have firm like that on other side? after americans buy panini they crash all selling like this and printing cards and less sticker of some numbers, usa owners kill politic firm have over the years

Last edited:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
the price og shipping is 100% normal it is 13 000 sticker it is price of fast shipping with insurance with fedex if you sold item on that price you pay 100-200$ to get it tomorrow and if something happend insurance cover it , its price that buyer who have 13 000 $ pay with smile on his face i think he eaven ask for that type of shipping all serious card sellers will have that price of shipping

DecjeNovineFan

no i'm not, if you pay 13 000 for sticker or card you need to pay insurance shipping only one who do that is DHL and fedex be free to call them and ask for it, also is possible that each cards have private policy in insurance company + shipping if dhl and fedex don't wish to insurance damage or lost in trasport they can do that in insurance company its not easy to ship 60 000$ or 13 000$ or 100 000$ card in evelope just like that i mean you are in stickers all your life how you dont know that? imagine yourself have big ebay store i check tehy auction they sell more them million $ in baseball hockey cards and you think that you will ship card in normal box just like that .... i dont care ))) nop you will do what i wrote up i can also ask them on ebay if you wish exact answer, i mean i see that you do not like story with rookies and that is fine but you must accept some facts

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
no i'm not, if you pay 13 000 for sticker or card you need to pay insurance shipping only one who do that is DHL and fedex be free to call them and ask for it, also is possible that each cards have private policy in insurance company + shipping if dhl and fedex don't wish to insurance damage or lost in trasport they can do that in insurance company its not easy to ship 60 000$ or 13 000$ or 100 000$ card in evelope just like that i mean you are in stickers all your life how you dont know that? imagine yourself have big ebay store i check tehy auction they sell more them million $ in baseball hockey cards and you think that you will ship card in normal box just like that .... i dont care ))) nop you will do what i wrote up i can also ask them on ebay if you wish exact answer, i mean i see that you do not like story with rookies and that is fine but you must accept some facts
o_Oo_Oo_O

What I wrote about that shipping was a JOKE! I was KIDDING! You know, MOCKING! That's why I added the gif before, because you clearly missed the joke (twice!), like the dog missed the disc.

Why would I care about 14usd shipping when something was sold for almost 1000x more? Huh? Think I'm that stingy to complain seriously for 0.0001% of the transaction? It's just I always find it funny how sellers insist on placing a shipping price on something that clearly will sell for so much more.

Dude, relax! You wrote too much for nothing :rolleyes:

DecjeNovineFan

o_Oo_Oo_O

What I wrote about that shipping was a JOKE! I was KIDDING! You know, MOCKING! That's why I added the gif before, because you clearly missed the joke (twice!), like the dog missed the disc.

Why would I care about 14usd shipping when something was sold for almost 1000x more? Huh? Think I'm that stingy to complain seriously for 0.0001% of the transaction? It's just I always find it funny how sellers insist on placing a shipping price on something that clearly will sell for so much more.

Dude, relax! You wrote too much for nothing :rolleyes:
sry i dont understand your joke ;) sorry for that haha you are right ;) about sellin 1000x more then worth i agree but you know item is worth much as someone wish to pay , eaven buyer is idiot in our eyes but seller find his way to stupid buyer we can say its not worth that much but someone is pay so maybe not worth for us but for some idiot is :)

DecjeNovineFan

I am not sure, but it seems that they have reprinted more of the Austria 19/20 stickers, since they are available everywhere in big quantities again. Don't know whether that is just a coincidence, but if they print more stickers, then I am all for it.
I do research on your state :) no luck panini wish only money money, this is answer i got on email:
ATM there is a Notice on the Item:
"The sticker bags are repackaged return goods in a sealed polybag"

So its not a Reprint but it can be that u get "second Hand" (New Items but not necessary in the original Box etc.) goods.

So keep that in mind.

on my question so no guarantee for 1 Haland per box i got this answer:

U cant count on the "normal" Sticker distribution insde a Box anymore.

It can be 0 it can be 50....this is why i allready told you the "special notice" for this Product in front.

no reprint this is all what back to them non sold probaly on Austria kiosk's and stores and after that only insaine prices will stay no one will get cheap of Haland , and they will sold this amount they have in back bags in few days 100%

I still believe that the supply of stickers are much bigger than the demand. The US buyers are not particularly interested in the sport itself. This interest in investing in something is only a good investment if the demand is higher than the supply. I doubt this will be the case with stickers and if it is, it will die out when the investors realize that their investment won't increase with time. The only reason for the resurgence of US Sports cards is the small print run. No matter how annoying this is right now, this will end sooner or later. There is simply no investment purpose if you can not see your investment grow.

I do research on your state :) no luck panini wish only money money, this is answer i got on email:
ATM there is a Notice on the Item:
"The sticker bags are repackaged return goods in a sealed polybag"
Your research is not very good. I received five boxes and an album of Austria 19/20 last week. All boxes were sealed.

And yes....I got a couple of Haalands in five boxes.

DecjeNovineFan

Your research is not very good. I received five boxes and an album of Austria 19/20 last week. All boxes were sealed.

And yes....I got a couple of Haalands in five boxes.
yes my research is good i will proof you now , but after i send proof you must say you are coorect ok ?

ANSWER IS : YES YOU ARE GET SEALED BOX AND YES THEY PUT NEW SEALED NYLON ON BAGS THAT RETURN AS NO SOLD

ok now or you wish more ?

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Caniggia Calciatori 1
raj3sh General 0
raj3sh General 5