Rookie Fever Out of Control!

DecjeNovineFan

You're probably the only one I ever met that is looking to break even on a PSA 10, or at least thinks that this is a good investment strategy... But to each their own, best of luck.
P. S. How much are the shipping costs and the eBay fees? Asking for a friend :D
i already make money so that PSA grade i do is just bonus, and i will not pass eaven because when i got them for like 4-5 months market still we be there i will sell them all i think we have at least 1 year maybe two , so i do not invest on long term i will sell them once and thats it , plus money i already make its enough for me

about ebay fees if you have store on stickers,cards are 9.15% plus VAT so total will be around 10.5% if you dont have store then ffes are 12,4% plus VAT, about shipping depends who you use i use for expensive items DHL express and regular post for non expensive or large package with few kg

gmilne1903

Totally agree with this whole thing on so called rookie cards and stickers, especially being sold on ebay. a genuine rookie card or stickers is the first one ever issued on that particular player and nothing else after that.

Redsfan86

I need to throw up!
yuck! small person!

Lack of time, I will introduce myself shortly.

if not for this subject i was also a victim of this "new" influence .. my halland doubles went off at a crazy speed when i was just thinking of making a collector happy.

Sticker gansters are on the web.
if I see an ad for a rookie dealer in my town I will be happy to bid until I can go and pay her in person!
My hand will carry the weight of all your albums on its face.

This forum is great.
It is indeed a bible.
Thank you for letting me read you.
Great respect.

Sportingly.

Selim.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Caniggia Calciatori 1
raj3sh General 0
raj3sh General 5