Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games Panini Sticker Album

yes,that's really a big mistake...sure if i was Panini i will send out a pages extras free for storing cards with free upgraded (i am planning to ask them) and put in the middle album...

Jimmy1975

I got my packet from Brazil today :)

File 21-07-16 11 02 40.jpeg File 21-07-16 11 03 24.jpeg File 21-07-16 11 03 04.jpeg File 21-07-16 11 02 00.jpeg

I really like the album, the stickers are glossy and in good quality.
There are som extra thick stickers at the first page.
But the numbering is a little bit crazy, X-stickers, A-Stickers and M-Stickers along with regular stickers.

Its only Brazil athleets in the album though...

gaspy

We have in Italy, but of course the stickers are of Italian athlets.

Honestly I'd have preferred and international edition.

Mano

Hi there my friends I am from Brazil..if ANYBODY wants some of these Olympics Panini stickers i can send..no problems...I have plent of extras..im from Rio..but i need topps premier 15/16 and adrenalyn xl calciatori, england euro16 and star wars topps cards...Just call me and we ll try to trade something!
As a notice, they release the hard cover ones recently...Thank you all for the support!!
my mail is fabioadv@yahoo.com.br
See ya!

As a complement we can trade some magazines as jugon, JKI german or Polland version, match annual and others..TY!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmy1975

We have in Italy, but of course the stickers are of Italian athlets.

Honestly I'd have preferred and international edition.
I have the Italian version as well. Is there any hard cover album for the italian album?
Do you know whats the cheapes way to buy stickers for the album if you dont live in Italy? The boxes hare very expensive at eBay I think.

fantiki

The stickers and album are very high quality: thicker and glossier than an average Panini set like Euro or Copa America. I also really like that there are so many different sports represented. The problems are that most athletes are Brazilian and all the information is in Portuguese.

You can see the video review here:

Caniggia

Contributor
Update Kit out! More than what expected! So inside there are 87 stickers, 35 are for album A1-A35, some are to replace athlets who don't take part at Rio ... the rest? I still don't have the kit so maybe there is probably to chance to choose stickers you prefer to add or replace in the album

Kit is given for free with an order of missing stickers

Caniggia

Contributor
some pics from Updates Kit! so stickers are 57 ma athlets are 87 because some stickers are double! There are 35 stickers for Update Session in the album and 22 to replace stickers of album (athlets who didn't take part at Olympic Games)

in the 22 "new"stickers there are also 3 stickers that are not athlets replaced but seems wrong stickers! Probably CIO (Olympic Italian Commitee) gave to Panini the wrong pics! :p

Jose Otavio

Hi, Jimmy
I have the stickers 1, 3 for you. And I made a proposal for A23/24, it was accepted; I'm waiting for the sticker.