Qatar 2022 3 Reyes

FC Swiss

chriswiggy

Patron
I discovered Navarrete/3 Reyes when I lived in Colombia from 2000 to 2003 and have collected the WC and Copa America albums since then. I like the way the company "sticks the finger up" to Panini and tries to produce a collection that is more affordable for collectors in South America. I understand most of the review by @Ceesmk and he is dead right. You will always get some errors from 3 Reyes and the photos they use are sometimes laughable. There is a simplicity and charm to their albums which reminds me of FKS stickers from the 1960s (before Panini's first WC album) and 1970s. I have bought many collections from a seller in Peru who is very reliable. One problem is the high postage rate to Europe. He is trying to reduce the cost this year by pre-sticking some of the stickers. UK customs also have an interest in packages from Peru and several of mine have been opened in the past. Many thanks to @Ceesmk for the excellent review.

chriswiggy

Patron
I discovered Navarrete/3 Reyes when I lived in Colombia from 2000 to 2003 and have collected the WC and Copa America albums since then. I like the way the company "sticks the finger up" to Panini and tries to produce a collection that is more affordable for collectors in South America. I understand most of the review by @Ceesmk and he is dead right. You will always get some errors from 3 Reyes and the photos they use are sometimes laughable. There is a simplicity and charm to their albums which reminds me of FKS stickers from the 1960s (before Panini's first WC album) and 1970s. I have bought many collections from a seller in Peru who is very reliable. One problem is the high postage rate to Europe. He is trying to reduce the cost this year by pre-sticking some of the stickers. UK customs also have an interest in packages from Peru and several of mine have been opened in the past. Many thanks to @Ceesmk for the excellent review.
I decided to buy an album and set of stickers from my usual seller in Peru. I think it's the first time I have bought an item for which the postage and VAT (USD55.10) was higher than the cost of the actual item (USD55). But it has arrived safely from Peru after about four weeks and I really like it. The player pics are much better than some 3 Reyes pics in the past and I like the gold foil stickers. The extra section on the (failed to qualify) Peru team is also a nice addition. I wish I could buy more collections from South America but the high P&P and VAT costs make if more difficult these days.

chriswiggy

Patron
Can you show pictures of the Peruvian team please?
With pleasure. You will see that the back cover of my album is different toDSCF3745.JPG the album you reviewed. The extra Peru pages are placed between Australia and Tunisia. I have attached pictures of those pages with and without stickers. I haven't stuck the stickers in the album yet so they may appear a bit crooked. You will probably notice that the four team group stickers don't fit together neatly. A common fault with 3 Reyes (and Panini, to be fair).

Attachments

Ceesmk

I read somewhere that there was a second edition with Peru inside but never saw it. Thanks!